• Forum membership has its advantages....

Man! I love my Raptor!!!!!

nimrod

KOOK!
Hey now I started this because I loved my gen 1 but now I love my gen 2.
Don’t be dorks and turn this into some silly thread about that kind of stuff.
PS. Me and my raptor are headed to Scorpion bay this week. Yeeeee

Crusty Shellback

He's trying hard, don't interrupt him.
Should have listed to you.

Hey now I started this because I loved my gen 1 but now I love my gen 2.
Don’t be dorks and turn this into some silly thread about that kind of stuff.
PS. Me and my raptor are headed to Scorpion bay this week. Yeeeee
I thought the title said Man! I love my Raptor. Didn't see anything in there about loving the gen 1 or gen 2 specific. Granted it started with Gen 1, but progress was made and so the thread evolved.

Oh wait, I forgot that common sense and Logic is not so common anymore.

Cuban Mike

After a good night sleep I realized that I owe all Gen 2 Raptor owners an apology. When the Gen 1 first came out I was really pumped, finally a production vehicle that represented our exclusive community and a with a 4wd that made it functional for prerunning and chasing. When I heard the Gen 2 with aftermarket exhaust get on the pipe for the first time I cried (not knowing how safe, powerful and earth friendly it was). I also cry when I see a UTV beat 1/2 1600 cars or when a Tesla smokes a Hellcat or a Zr1. Enjoy your modern new age trucks (not being sarcastic) and ill just keep watching my hard earned dollars get flushed down the drain every time I stop for fuel :oops:. Times have changed, either I get with the times or drag my knuckles and crawl back to my cave. Again I’m sorry for criticizing such a technologically advanced machine that so far has no competition whether on the street or on the tortoise safe trails ;)no matter what it sounds like when screaming down the road

Surfnride1

So someone busted this one out on my buddy with a Raptor the other day.:p

R = Rich
A = A**holes
P = Pretending
T = To
O = Off
R = Road

nimrod

KOOK!
All I know is my wife wants to trade in her Subaru Outback for the Ranger Raptor once it gets here.
I’m a lucky, lucky, dog!

nimrod

KOOK!
Chasing this swell coming in? There is a big one coming in later this month. Around the 26th. I'll be down there for that one south of El Rosario.
Mostly a fun run with Pab and a few families from Baja HQ. Wives flying into Loreto. The surf is knee to waist high but we’ve got some other fun planned to go with along with the surfing.

nimrod

KOOK!
I just put a big ol log into consignment at Stewart’s surf shop that I should be taking down there. Ugh