• Forum membership has its advantages....

Man! I love my Raptor!!!!!

Dezertpilot

So ita come to my attention that the wires on the 2019 Fox LiveValve shocks are vulnerable to damage from rocks, etc. So I went under my truck and indeed the wires are extremely vulnerable and would seem easy to damage. Anyone one like @Jerry Zaiden or the other companies coming up with a solution to this?

stewwalker

Are any of yall experiencing excessive "popping" noises from your Deaver springs? I've tried all the tricks, Amsoil metal protector, fluid film, re-greasing the bushings, adding Camburg shackles, etc. Clearly something is binding under articulation, but I cant figure it out. Deaver says this is normal....

nimrod

KOOK!
I’d go with what Deaver said and not worry about it. I don’t have that noise with mine but I’m half deaf from too many years in construction so who knows.

michael.gonzalez

Are any of yall experiencing excessive "popping" noises from your Deaver springs? I've tried all the tricks, Amsoil metal protector, fluid film, re-greasing the bushings, adding Camburg shackles, etc. Clearly something is binding under articulation, but I cant figure it out. Deaver says this is normal....
You should probably turn the music up.

pdailey

Racer
My Gen1 on Deavers was very loud. My Gen2 on Deavers is good to go. They make very little noise.

punchdrunk monkey

Does anyone have a snugtop (shell) on ther Raptor? Any brands fit better than others?

Ohio414

Anyone running Sway away shocks on their Gen 1? Time for me to upgrade. Any suggestions besides Fox or King?

Dezertpilot

Anyone done the IVD RXT leafs and bumpstop kit? I currently don't have much weight n the bed but later in the year plan to add dual spares, etc. I'm also going to be running the SDHQ lowering shackles (1") to get the rear down. Was thinking setting #2, how hard is it to add the other leaf in the future once the leafs are on the truck?

S of SMD

So with all the virus problems are any dealers making good deals on new Raptors? Might as well make the best of this.
Charging MSRP or more by dealers has finally caught up with many dealers Some dealers sitting on big Gen 2 Raptors inventory before CoronaVirus. My guy Ahmed @ Penske Ford LA Mesa ( the OLD Drew Ford) cut a significant below MSRP deal to a referral of mine way south of MSRP 3 weeks ago . Ahmed = 619 772 5455 Tell Him Steve Scaroni referred you. Some dealers like Team Ford I have no problem pay a premium you get the support and service.. good place if you live in LAS Vegas or want an excuse to Fly to Vegas and get your Raptor .. yet to find a So CAL dealer who I can say the same about.

DG_BTI

I have read 10% off msrp at several dealers around the country. So ask for msrp out the door. They can do it!