Man! I love my Raptor!!!!!

Dezertpilot

just got my raptor yesterday. Thinking of lowering the back as opposed to raising the front to get it closer to level. Anyone use the lowering shackles on their Gen 2 ?
I have the SDHQ 2" lowering shackles, well they MIGHT be Camburg, in conjunction with the Icon RXT springs its pretty awesome, much better than the stock leafs. When going over uneven RR tracks the rear end tends to move laterally and the new springs get rid of that.

jon coleman

o.j. s birthday , hmmmm, easy free hype, kinda like a free finish line photo op, , hey, if it moves units, that$ the bottom line kiddies
$$$$$$;)

Dezertpilot

loufish

Ordered my Deavers +2 and then installed SDHQ 2" longer shackles..basically stock height. I also have a set of Camburg TIG welded stock length shackles standing by in case the back drops too much with my new 20' enclosed trailer used to haul my new Turbo 4S RZR. I really like the ride from the longer shackles...

McCredie A

What is everyone using to disable the automatic shut down when you pull up to a stoplight?

Dezertpilot

punchdrunk monkey

I am thinking of upgrading my 2013 Raptor for a new one. Are there any dealers giving good prices on them? I know Team Ford sells at MSRP but the Raptors don't seem to be in as huge of a demand as before. I see them on almost every Ford Dealers lot. Dealers were marking them up 10k when you couldn't find one.

dsmith13

What is everyone using to disable the automatic shut down when you pull up to a stoplight?
I have a '19 F150 (not Raptor) and have the Auto Stop Eliminator on mine and it works great. Just installs in line with the switch and automatically turns it off when you start the truck (unless you push the button to reactivate it - well worth the money in my opinion.

dirtslinger

I am thinking of upgrading my 2013 Raptor for a new one. Are there any dealers giving good prices on them? I know Team Ford sells at MSRP but the Raptors don't seem to be in as huge of a demand as before. I see them on almost every Ford Dealers lot. Dealers were marking them up 10k when you couldn't find one.
I'd start calling around. Also, on the Ford Raptor Forums, they usually have a list dealers selling at MSRP. I bought mine in Texas in 2017, and was able to buy at MSRP.

You should be able to find one at MSRP, but maybe not in California.

Dezertpilot

I have a '19 F150 (not Raptor) and have the Auto Stop Eliminator on mine and it works great. Just installs in line with the switch and automatically turns it off when you start the truck (unless you push the button to reactivate it - well worth the money in my opinion.
One of the few options I believe. Just wish I could always have it in Sport Mode w/o always having to switch to it at time of start.

loufish

Forscan will get rid of the Stop/Start...and you will be able to make other convenient changes. Hard to believe dealers are still up to their old tricks....thought there were enough Raptors to go around eliminating the need for mark ups...

Chainguide

Is there anyone in the OC area that has the Forscan hardware and software that is willing to program my 2018 for a fee?

Dezertpilot