Man! I love my Raptor!!!!!

JDDurfey

I have a 2017 F150 for a company pickup. I won't put any money into a vehicle I don't own so I followed this video to disable it. I don't pull trailers, but from what I understand the trailer lights won't work with the plug in the video unplugged.

BajaJT

Get a hold of Chris Goeschel... He is a bit higher up than a Sales rep though! He will get you taken care of!

cgoeschel@teamford.com

Jason
I have bought two trucks from Team Ford and Chris, fair prices, fast service, I recommend them, he is Jonny on the spot with his emails, in March wife and I flew to LV, left OC at 7am, was home by two in my new V8 F150, it is getting broke in now and is almost as fast as my 17 Raptor.

DG_BTI

I have a 2017 F150 for a company pickup. I won't put any money into a vehicle I don't own so I followed this video to disable it. I don't pull trailers, but from what I understand the trailer lights won't work with the plug in the video unplugged.

done! thanks

McCredie A

Fired off an email to Chris. Much rather spend my money with supporters of off-road even if I have to drive a few hours.
Ya they have the best license plate frames too. Ask for their racing ones. It is the small things that count when you spend XX,XXX on a truck lol!

Dezertpilot

Ouray Colorado for a week of Offroad action. This place is amazing. Ophir Pass Trail and Imogene Pass Trail today.
View attachment 216438
I was up in Ouray end of June for a couple of hours, that million dollar highway is absolutely gorgeous! So want to take my Raptor up there. How did it do, fine id imagine?

nimrod

KOOK!
I was up in Ouray end of June for a couple of hours, that million dollar highway is absolutely gorgeous! So want to take my Raptor up there. How did it do, fine id imagine?
We did most everything including mineral creek. We did not do poughkeepsie trail as it’s a real rock crawl trail and we didn’t do Black Bear Pass because of the width of the raptor. I chatted with a guy on the Raptor forum that did black bear in a crew cab like mine. It took some 8 point turns and a couple times had half his tire off the edge. No way a full 4 door does it. we had a great time. Engineer pass, alpine loop, cinnamon pass, Yankee basin. No problem.

Dezertpilot

punchdrunk monkey

I just noticed a real nice 2013 Raptor for sale in classifieds.... ;)

Chris_Wilson

Still loving my stock Gen2, but bent the running boards up so bad they hit the doors in Matomi wash then down an even tighter side canyon following modified Jeeps and Broncos. Had Randy Ellis Designs in Phoenix make these trick hard core rock slider/running boards. He sells them as a kit now. I've tested them on some Colorado passes, hit and dragged over rocks and they are holding up great and look fantastic too. Check em out! BTW, running Yokohama 35's, X-AT now. Really liking the tires too.

Attachments

Dezertpilot

Something like that is definitely on my list