Man! I love my Raptor!!!!!

Chainguide

Still loving my stock Gen2, but bent the running boards up so bad they hit the doors in Matomi wash then down an even tighter side canyon following modified Jeeps and Broncos. Had Randy Ellis Designs in Phoenix make these trick hard core rock slider/running boards. He sells them as a kit now. I've tested them on some Colorado passes, hit and dragged over rocks and they are holding up great and look fantastic too. Check em out! BTW, running Yokohama 35's, X-AT now. Really liking the tires too.
I bent one of my running boards also. It bent back pretty easily by jumping on it and metal memory, but yeah there needs to be something more sturdy for sure.

Phoenix0783

Just towed a 10 car in an 18 foot enclosed trailer for 1000 miles in my '11. Towed great with the stabilizing hitch setup. Got 9mpg.

Dezertpilot

Anyone looking for a GPS for their Gen 2 Raptor or Superduty, hit me up. Just listed this in the classifieds.
What model is it? I looked in the classifieds but didn't see it

Dezertpilot

Dezertpilot

punchdrunk monkey

My 2013 sold last night......sad day watching it drive away. Guess I better start looking for a new one!!! What are the differences between the 2019 and 2020? Team Ford has a batch on 2020's coming in but I might be able to save a few bucks and pick up a 2019??

DG_BTI

My 2013 sold last night......sad day watching it drive away. Guess I better start looking for a new one!!! What are the differences between the 2019 and 2020? Team Ford has a batch on 2020's coming in but I might be able to save a few bucks and pick up a 2019??
I just got a new 19 vrs a 20 and got $6k off msrp. Same truck

ekozy39

Anyone else experiencing some hard shifts down from 6-5-4? I put 37s when it only had 250miles and heard i may have to do a trans reset?

Dezertpilot

Sometimes when it shifts into 5th it's pretty hard, doesn't happen all the time though.

dirtslinger

Anyone else experiencing some hard shifts down from 6-5-4? I put 37s when it only had 250miles and heard i may have to do a trans reset?
Yes, I just got my '17 back from dealer, they had to replace shift modules if I recall the invoice correctly. It was hard shifting in those same gears, and mostly when I was driving slow.

Also, check your oil, my truck appears to be burning oil, and the dealer can't figure it out.

punchdrunk monkey

Yesterday I picked up a fully loaded 2020 from Team Ford!!!
Wholly crap there are a ton of buttons that I am not sure what they do.
For those that have the Gen2 - any tips or tricks I should know about? I did Mod my gen1. I think I am going to keep this one pretty stock. Right now I want to do the front springs (Ebach or Gieser) and add a descent subwoofer/amp.