Reaction
What a tease!

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 9.19.42 AM.png

Surfnride1

Reaction

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Ford is releasing a Ranger Tremor package. I don’t think the Ranger Raptor will be here anytime soon if ever.
Ford recently trademarked the name “Warthog” and there have been a bunch of spy photos of a Bronco with heavy body camouflage on it with all Raptor F150 running gear under it.
I bet the Bronco Warthog comes out before the Ranger Raptor.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
So who here is interested in the gen3? I'm pretty sure I'm going to put in an order for the Raptor R or which ever one has the Predator motor over at Steve Olliges Team Ford.

Question for those that have bought over there have they historically sold Raptors at sticker?

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Yes at sticker
Fly in drive home
Same. And I'm sure I'll be ordering one when they come out. I love my 17. It's been great. Wondering what I could sell it for when the time comes. Has the SDHQ tire rack. On 37"s. Aftermoarket Fox bypass shocks. Baja Kits stock replacement from lower and upper arms. Deaver +3 leafs. This thing rides like a dream. Nicest truck I've ever owned.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Same. And I'm sure I'll be ordering one when they come out. I love my 17. It's been great. Wondering what I could sell it for when the time comes. Has the SDHQ tire rack. On 37"s. Aftermoarket Fox bypass shocks. Baja Kits stock replacement from lower and upper arms. Deaver +3 leafs. This thing rides like a dream. Nicest truck I've ever owned.

I too love my 17. It’s perfect for me. She has deavers and some goodies. Just ordered the Fox 3.0 aftermarket shocks for the front from PAB at Baja HQ. Saving for the rear shocks. I’m keeping this baby until she dies.

Old School 6-7-8

Reaction
Also found this interesting. "And more to come....in 2022."

Attachments

• Screenshot (904).png
    Screenshot (904).png
    922.6 KB · Views: 101

McCredie A

Reaction
I am wondering what the price difference will be to go to 37's? I would think it will be all the same fenders etc. If so it should not be hard to upgrade from 35's to 37's. Maybe there will be different brake set up etc for the 37 option. Either way stoked on it.

Did they make the raptor R in the second Gen? I remember hearing about it for the first gen and not many were built.

calstyl2

Reaction
Front end is tad bit wider, the suspension is 30% improvement on the Gen2 system, via chassis dyno, but anyone who's driven it says so.
So Ive heard..........
The Warthog is worth the wait, trust me, So Ive heard.....