Man! I love my Raptor!!!!!

MAC56

RDC Crypto
I have had my Gen 3 Raptor for 3 weeks now, this is my 5th Raptor and the improvements just keep coming. This truck has the 37” option and it is a significant difference from the 35s. The power band is much much better to the extent i seems to have more power than my Gen 2. The seats are more comfortable and more stable. The sound of the exhaust might be the biggest change, no longer sounds like a kazoo! The electronics are a bit much but I’m getting used to it. Thank you TEAM FORD the best dealership on the planet.

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
Anyone have a Gen 3 Raptor yet? Or one on order?
I wonder when the Raptor R will be available to build/price/order?

60k on my Gen 2 and still loving it!

BTW, I gave up on the Bronco and cancelled my reservation. Going to the dark side. Have a Jeep Rubicon 392 XR on the way.
My Gen 3 Raptor is built and in transit to Team Ford.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
I'm hoping this Car and Driver article is more realistic at mid $60s. If it is, I will most likely be getting in line for the year or two wait.

From what I know from talking to a guy In Vegas when I asked how much to send for a deposit to get in line for it.
They will only build 3-4 per dealership and they will be a limited run like the Raptor R. They already have a system in place for dealers to buy other dealers Bronco Raptors for 11k over sticker. The dealer will then add his own mark up on top of that.

That sounded pricey and I was told they will be pricey. Since I was getting it for my wife who does some wheeling but not 90k worth of wheeling I think I’ll go look at the regular Bronco when life gets back to normal.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Or the Lexus that she likes, cause happy wife happy nimrod And probably have money left over for an E mountain bike and some goodies for my Raptor.

ha left over money, ya right. Lol.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Whipple is done with the Stage 1 on the new Raptor Ecoboost. 80lbs more TQ and 30hp. Watch the dyno pull.

Working on stage 2

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_3046.MOV
    1.9 MB · Views: 1