mandatory time penalties on highway

danzar

Reaction
It is nice to see SCORE be proactive with the mandatory time penalties for no or incomplete data with IRC. It would kinda suck if your box was malfunctioning. They should make the results real time and PUBLIC, but that would eliminate the "gray area". Hopefully it works out good.

craigincali

Reaction
I agree, that would make the most sense. Which is exactly why SCORE wont do that! Man, I wish SNORE or BITD raced Mexico !

Cheater

Reaction
My question would be since some of the Tracking units dont show up online (Like what happened to me last year) does that mean that it didnt track me? That would suck to get a penalty for a tracking system I pay for and then that same tracking system ruins my race. That may cause a small riot at the finish line. It will be interesting.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
im sure they can use some digression. If your unit is working great till you get on the highway thats pretty obvious. If it never works at all then I dont see how they can penalize you.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
My question would be since some of the Tracking units dont show up online (Like what happened to me last year) does that mean that it didnt track me? That would suck to get a penalty for a tracking system I pay for and then that same tracking system ruins my race. That may cause a small riot at the finish line. It will be interesting.
I know what they say for BITD is you have to have the unit paid for, one week before the race, or else you wont be able to view yourself online through their website. However, if you pay within the last week of the race, you cant be viewed from their website, but THEY can always view you through their van/trailer/etc. at the race. I would think it would be the same 1 week period for Score races???

Zambo

Reaction
The tracking guys in the trailer get an uninterrupted feed, they aren't looking at the same overloaded website that everyone else is logged on to.

charlie_brown

Reaction
dont run me over, i will be working the first road crossing when it turns back on the dirt.

Cheater

Reaction
I know what they say for BITD is you have to have the unit paid for, one week before the race, or else you wont be able to view yourself online through their website. However, if you pay within the last week of the race, you cant be viewed from their website, but THEY can always view you through their van/trailer/etc. at the race. I would think it would be the same 1 week period for Score races???
Thanks trent

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
The tracking guys in the trailer get an uninterrupted feed, they aren't looking at the same overloaded website that everyone else is logged on to.
That's exactly right :)

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
dont run me over, i will be working the first road crossing when it turns back on the dirt.
target practice!!!!

10 points... haha j/k

good luck i hope this is a better race than San Felipe, as far as the spectators go... every1 be safe down there and get back 2 ur families!!!

Tipracer

Reaction
It is nice to see SCORE be proactive with the mandatory time penalties for no or incomplete data with IRC. It would kinda suck if your box was malfunctioning. They should make the results real time and PUBLIC, but that would eliminate the "gray area". Hopefully it works out good.
About time!!!, but like Cheater said....It will be interesting to see what happens after the race...hope Honda got the message..I have always wanted them to post the info publicly after the race...