manny, manny, manny

hxckidd

Reaction
football and baseball are a joke now days... players get paid way too much and are making a joke of the sport.

FCORR

Reaction
Please explain how football players are making it a joke.

Fish I must admit, after watching College football, Professional football sucks, sure the pros are better athletes, but the College guys play with so much more heart that it shows. It's fun to watch people who are passionate about the game, even if their skill level isn't quite as good. Professional football is about putting on a personal show, not about the game or the team....watch The Replacements....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I disagree, sure there are a few players (Ocho Cinco, TO) who think its all about them but there is a lot of them that are just as intense or more intense than college. I dont see how they are making the game a joke like Adam said.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Fish I must admit, after watching College football, Professional football sucks, sure the pros are better athletes, but the College guys play with so much more heart that it shows. It's fun to watch people who are passionate about the game, even if their skill level isn't quite as good. Professional football is about putting on a personal show, not about the game or the team....watch The Replacements....

College Football and Basketball players play with more heart, intensity and show their 'love for the game' because they are trying to get to that next level of making the big $$$.