Manring Motorports 1624 MDR kotd cam video

TNT race photo

some came video of 1624 jam 1600, king of the desert.
[video=youtube;j3k5_qiNbSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3k5_qiNbSQ[/video]

TNT race photo

whats up ?? you edited me out!!!!:eek:
From the raw video you can tell the car was letting go after the plaster city turn,
so I implemented the editor mercy rule, any passing after that was a given, most
of the video the car was on the strap. also you tube will only let me upload a ten minute video,
I will give john the raw footage. TIM

MEYERS1631

From the raw video you can tell the car was letting go after the plaster city turn,
so I implemented the editor mercy rule, any passing after that was a given, most
of the video the car was on the strap. also you tube will only let me upload a ten minute video,
haha !!! i know i talked with them and im bummed they didnt get far!! all the hard work to get there and not get race very far !! its the worst

dAdDy'S GiRl

I heard about the wind and chickened out :) hahahahaha j/k

Bryan, passing a broken car does not count :) You gonna be at the june night race? Im a little scared I have really bad night vision hahahahha.

What happened to you guys, heard you were really on it til the 4th/5th lap?

JAM 1600

Tim thanks for the mercy rule and thanks for the footage ( get in touch with me thru PM as I want a camera ) ! Tim is correct when he says the car was experiencing a failure right after the Plant, as soon as we came under the trussel we noticed the power dropping off and something going wrong.Stopped at check one and asked if the checkpoint workers could see anything wrong and they gave us a thumbs up so off we went and it was definately letting go.Made it to mile marker eight and it would not pull the wash so we stopped.This was a new engine with only 15 test miles and we struggled with it all week.We had thought about putting the original engine back in before the race but that engine had four races on it and it was getting tired.Looking back it is one of those woulda,coulda, shoulda things but then again who knows what woulda happened.I will say that Manring Motorsports will be back for the night race with a car that has plenty of testing time on it and it will be ready to go.I would like to first thank all of the volunteers for coming out and helping to make this race a great one and then I would like to thank all of the racers for having the confidence to race with MDR ! We had a great turn out- hell even the wind decided to join us ! Looking foward to the next drawing party and night race.Once again thanks to all those that are involved and make this possible ! ;);)

MEYERS1631

I heard about the wind and chickened out :) hahahahaha j/k

Bryan, passing a broken car does not count :) You gonna be at the june night race? Im a little scared I have really bad night vision hahahahha.

What happened to you guys, heard you were really on it til the 4th/5th lap?
we were going good then we did a driver change. my dad got in and ended up hurting himself pretty bad. he nursed back and we did another driver change. on the 5th lap we were cruizing along and got hit in the silt pretty hard and broke a few things on the motor. ( it was unintentional )

JAM 1600

we were going good then we did a driver change. my dad got in and ended up hurting himself pretty bad. he nursed back and we did another driver change. on the 5th lap we were cruizing along and got hit in the silt pretty hard and broke a few things on the motor. ( it was unintentional )
I will share the raw footage with you when I get it, Sam said you made a great pass ( but it was when the engine started to fail ) and we can't wait for the next one ! The new colors on your car should stand out at night for sure ! ;)

86F-onefifty

Thanks Tim for giving us the opportunity to run one of your incars, even though our race ended a little earlier than anticipated. Thanks to MDR and every volunteer involved for putting on another awesome race!

Can't wait for the next one:D