Map of 500

Tomas

Reaction
Well today is the drawing and everyone has their opinion of where we are racing in five weeks. What do you think Sal has planned?

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
i'm going with PAB's April 1st post....

BajaFand

Reaction
What makes you think they would do the same course as last year? From what I can remember there have never used the same course year after year, it is always different. Sometimes it is a little bit different than the year before and sometimes it is allot different than the year before. Considering last years B500 was a pretty unusual course I'd say this years is going to be allot different. I have no inside knowledge of what the course would be, that's just what I would imagine it to do. I really hope they do a course like the 04 course.

As a chaser, I hope they don't do last years course again, that sucked driving 90% of the way to San Felipe and then turning north and going half way back to the states to do a pit at Laguna Salada just to come all the way back to Ojos to do our second/last pit. If the course is the same as last year than I'm just going to go straight to SF and save some driving time.

BuzzChaser

Reaction
As a chaser, I hope they don't do last years course again, that sucked driving 90% of the way to San Felipe and then turning north and going half way back to the states to do a pit at Laguna Salada just to come all the way back to Ojos to do our second/last pit. If the course is the same as last year than I'm just going to go straight to SF and save some driving time.

One word, Camping!

possemotorsport

Reaction
Same as last year. Score wants to "control" cost. San Felipe was the same course, except for the RG line.

ML Racer

Reaction
What about the same as last years 1000 but without the San Felipe loop:rolleyes: