March 22 at ROR

Greg

Reaction
Just a note to remind those that haven't heard, the open practice at ROR has been canceled for Sat march 22. We originally had planned for practice to be the weekend before Snowbirds SC race but then cancelled it because it became on the same day, but now thier race has been cancelled and there is no time left to secure insurance. Im sorry to those that made plans. Jen has posted a tentetive schedual on prerunners.com and those dates look to be pretty secure. The track is looking better than ever an i just finished building the jumps for our jump champs. I'll be out there working on the track all day sat if people want to stop by and have a look, i did say look not test, at the track. Also, we have an open chat every wed night around 7-9ish, i can answer any questions during that time too. thanks.

Greg

Jordan

Reaction
Greg,

A bunch of us are going to Ocotillo Wells this weekend so since you arent busy cruise out! I still havent been in that truck since the first jump contest! We will be at Holmes Camp friday night through sunday sometime.

Jordan

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.jordansrealm.com>JordansRealm.com</A>

Greg

Reaction
I really wish I could make it out to Ocotillo, but I have alot to do at the track this weekend (moving dirt is best right after the rains) and I want to be out there if anyone does show-up and explain why there is no practice.

Greg

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
well i went out to RoR yesterday after my day in ocotillo ended rather quickly and Greg and PAt were building the jumps for the jump championship. the jumps looked pretty sic and it should be very cool to watch and participate. i also road Gregs quad around and the track is looking good to. it seems to be getting alittle harder and if the rains keep up and they are able to water the track i think itshould make for some pretty cool racing. they also made the track alot longer Greg said somethiong like almost 2 miles in lenght. should be pretty fun for anyone who wants to test there trucks or just go to mess aroound on the run for fun day.