Marquez Racing 12 car Video

DIN freeride sandneck

Reaction
[video=youtube;7_ke91Cdw68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ke91Cdw68"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ke91Cdw68[/video]

1000 here we come

Erik Irvine

Reaction
Looks like a bast! Who is the driver? Looks like he has a lead foot!!

FW.Productions

Reaction
sweet video!

at 2:43 where fiberwerx is behind you, a little farther down the course there was a left turn and you and jason got tangled up. i was hoping to see the outside view, we have it on in-car from fiberwerx (its in our DVD)

James Marquez

Reaction
sweet video!

at 2:43 where fiberwerx is behind you, a little farther down the course there was a left turn and you and jason got tangled up. i was hoping to see the outside view, we have it on in-car from fiberwerx (its in our DVD)

Yes, I remember that run, we had a little problem with the transmission- just came out of pits and got in a small tangle with jason, fully our fault- I dove into his line. I'm glad he,s a great driver because the car didn't even get a tire scuff!! ( sorry about that jason)

DIN freeride sandneck

Reaction
more my fault, i saw him a little bit back behind us around the infield and didnt keep track of him. damn rookie co drivers

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
Yes, I remember that run, we had a little problem with the transmission- just came out of pits and got in a small tangle with jason, fully our fault- I dove into his line. I'm glad he,s a great driver because the car didn't even get a tire scuff!! ( sorry about that jason)

The irony of that transmission issue-fix was pretty funny, no? I wish I would've been there to get it on video.

mexracer10

Reaction
The dam driver needs to learn how to drive...... going into other peoples lanes......what are you an 80 year old asian woman??????LOL