Martinez Lake?

kdneo

Reaction
Anyone heading down to Martinez Lake for the weekend? Maybe we can do a RDC meet up at one of the bars???

danzar

Reaction
you will definitely see some racers out there.
almost all of TSCO crew
Andy, Scott, Mark, and all the other McMillins
Todd from Fox
Craig Stewart
John, Matt, & others from Jimco
Wayne Matlock (pro quad)
- that is just quickly off the top of my head.
try the sand bar in the middle up by Pacacho
the first year TSCO sponsored Vegas to Reno we gave away chairs, I think I saw about 100 of em at the river the next weekend.

BGRANT

Reaction
Sold my place at the river when I moved. The river is the one thing I miss the most about living down south.

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
We will be out there!!!! woohoo

Bink Designs

Reaction
I'll be headed out there tonight.. See you all out there!

BeerRUN

Reaction
were leaving in 30 min look 4 my boat a blue ultra named tequila made me do it

kdneo

Reaction
Well unfortunatly my computer took a dump on me this weekend. How about planning something for July 4 weekend? I saw a lot of prerunners out there as well (nothing serious though) Would be cool to meet up with the McMillins for like a BBQ or something! Perhaps one of the McMillins can answer, but is your place out there for sale, or is it the house next door? I can never remember which one it is, until I see the truck in the driveway.

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
Well unfortunatly my computer took a dump on me this weekend. How about planning something for July 4 weekend? I saw a lot of prerunners out there as well (nothing serious though) Would be cool to meet up with the McMillins for like a BBQ or something! Perhaps one of the McMillins can answer, but is your place out there for sale, or is it the house next door? I can never remember which one it is, until I see the truck in the driveway.
Fun weekend! We won't be out there 4th of July. And are you talking about our house in Martinez or my uncles in Fishers? We have had the house in Martinez for over 30 years, and it is NOT for sale! Never, it's paradise out there!

kdneo

Reaction
Just checking Luke, There is a house right off Martinez Lake Rd right near your place that is for sale, just checking if it was yours, but guess not :) Whats the next weekend you guys will be out Luke? Would love to meet up with you guys!

danzar

Reaction
TSCO crew will be at it again this weekend..

SandGurl

Reaction
Be sure to PM myself or AZBajaman if y'all set up a bbq or something. We would love to head out that way too. No boat for us, so it has to be land side! :)