Marty Hart VS. Rob Naughton

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
Not 100% certain, but I hear that Marty Hart is racing Lake Elsinore this weekend. Creighton King has his truck in the Maxxis trailer and it's headed West. Marty is smoking hot right now in TORC (3 wins including back-to-back at Crandon) and Rob is undefeated in LOORS (4 out of 4) So who will win this battle? Or will someone else step up and take it? When Marty doesn't break he seems to be unbeatable, and Rob knows this. So it should be pretty interesting to see what happens.

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
Fig should take it.

Rob knows that he will have his work cut out for him. We all saw what happen to Jeff Kincaid in Texas. Jeff got around Marty for the lead and Marty came right back and took the win. That is rare. As a matter of fact, in the past 4 years I can't think of a single time where Kincaid took the lead and then got passed back (unless he broke) Marty is a seriously tough competitor and it will definitely be interesting to see what happens.

T_Cuffaro

Reaction
Marty is probably the best driver in Pro Lite. He gets about 10% of the credit that he deserves.

Also, congrats to Nogrady Racing Engines. 1-2 on Saturday with new lap record set by Hord (by like 2 seconds), then a holeshot and win on Sunday.

Pro Lite will be good this weekend...should be a real battle between about 6 guys.

Nogrady Racing

Reaction
Marty is probably the best driver in Pro Lite. He gets about 10% of the credit that he deserves.

Also, congrats to Nogrady Racing Engines. 1-2 on Saturday with new lap record set by Hord (by like 2 seconds), then a holeshot and win on Sunday.

Pro Lite will be good this weekend...should be a real battle between about 6 guys.

Thanks for that Todd. We appreciate it.

It will definately be interesting this weekend. It should be a good race.

gmmvp42

Reaction
I would guess, with the Dec. big $ race being at Elsinore, that these racers are there to get some seat time for the finale? If so I hope Greaves and the rest of the Pro4s show up as well. Glad to see the "rival" series racers mixing it up. This CART/IRL scenario is disappointing to me, so I can't wait to see everyone mashing together.

D.L.C.

Reaction
I'm gonna say Marty in the Campbell Ent. rig

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
I would guess, with the Dec. big $ race being at Elsinore, that these racers are there to get some seat time for the finale? If so I hope Greaves and the rest of the Pro4s show up as well. Glad to see the "rival" series racers mixing it up. This CART/IRL scenario is disappointing to me, so I can't wait to see everyone mashing together.

I think Marty is just going after the top dogs. He just beat Jeff Kincaid at his home track in Crandon, and I'm not talking about Saturday where Jeff broke, but Sunday where Marty lead wire-to-wire and flat out beat Kincaid. And now he's going after Rob. If Marty wins this weekend there's no question that he's the number 1 driver in Pro Lite. This will most definitely be the toughest race of Robs career. This race is going to be TORC vs. Lucas.

MGERALD195

Reaction
I think Marty is just going after the top dogs. He just beat Jeff Kincaid at his home track in Crandon, and I'm not talking about Saturday where Jeff broke, but Sunday where Marty lead wire-to-wire and flat out beat Kincaid. And now he's going after Rob. If Marty wins this weekend there's no question that he's the number 1 driver in Pro Lite. This will most definitely be the toughest race of Robs career. This race is going to be TORC vs. Lucas.

Jeff did have front brake problems. I wouldn't say he flat out beat him..

07FJRog

Reaction
Good Luck to all, I am pulling for Rob. Lites are my fav race to watch for sure.

Rog

Rock Donkey

Reaction
I'll take the Fig on crutches over that washed up Rock Crawler anyday. :p