Masks at Vegas to Reno

johndjmix

Reaction
Now that is a good one =) K&N masks!

Someone design a trophy truck style filter mask - that would be trick!

--John

K&N is making a mask also but looking at how great there filters work i would not suggest one! 😂

--John

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Everyday at work (6 days a week) I wear a mask, I wear either an FR version which is thicker in material or one of the versions from SDHQ. I have zero issues wearing it, it doesn't hinder anything and protects my face from all the sun, dust and debris that is around me constantly. Whether any sort of mask actually works, is to be seen I guess.

My point is, its not an issue and won't restrict your breathing like you think it will. Id be wearing it in the sun even without the virus. Its no big deal.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
PAB was the only person I saw wearing a mask at qualifying via fishgistics... And if you seriously believe that a mask doesn’t restrict your breathing while working, welp you must not work very hard.
What kind of mask are you wearing? Doesn't seem to affect me and its 110*+ out here in Yuma, oh and I build powerlines so im not taking it easy either.

y2kbaja

Reaction
Vorra has a race in 4 weeks. The permit is dependent on how we (off-road racers) act this weekend at VtoR. So yes, the future of our sport is up to us. always has been. Put on the damn mask and save our sport. I missed the last Vorra race due to being symptomatic of Rona it was safer for all of I stayed isolated and not race. I hope racers this weekend do the same. Again, the future of our sport and everything for that matter, depends on it.

JDDurfey

Reaction
PAB was the only person I saw wearing a mask at qualifying via fishgistics... And if you seriously believe that a mask doesn’t restrict your breathing while working, welp you must not work very hard.
There were a few guys with something around their necks. And Scott Hardin had one on. But other than that, I didn't see anyone with a mask either other than PAB. At the beginning of the video PAB made a comment to Jason Voss that he wouldn't interview him because he didn't have a mask on, but then proceeded to find that nobody had a mask so he interviewed everyone anyway. Kinda sad that the people that need to be setting an example are not doing so. I hate wearing masks, and I understand it was hot, but BITD requested that everyone wear one, so it is a pretty simple decision in my opinion.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Parker pumper needs to jump on a portable filter that can be fitted to a back pack and connected to a helmet for the ultimate safety experience.

jon coleman

Reaction
Parker pumper needs to jump on a portable filter that can be fitted to a back pack and connected to a helmet for the ultimate safety experience.
make it out of carbon fiber, with a/c too, then we can think to ourselves ' there goes ANOTHER tt driver'...