Masks at Vegas to Reno

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
there should be no flu or cold season this year what so ever if the mask and 6 feet poop really works right!!?? hell just take all the drugs off the shelf we found the cure! 😂

Actually, the "normal" cold and flu have seen a noticeable impact around the time social distancing and masks began.

ht racing

Reaction
i do not think that season is here yet. i never had the flu in the summer anyways.

Kiwiflyer

Reaction
relax people, Nov 4 is almost here, then the plandemic goes away.just watched a biden ad, , its a wear a mask or else, platform, period
Um you do realise there are other countries in the world right? Or you think they have shut down their borders and closed their economies because a political party in the USA asked them nicely too? .....lol you probably do

jon coleman

Reaction
Um you do realise there are other countries in the world right? Or you think they have shut down their borders and closed their economies because a political party in the USA asked them nicely too? .....lol you probably do
plandemic, inter- locking corporate directorships, notice how ALL the news from around the world was the same????, thats because the news is run by just a few soros/ gates/ nwo types who want to run the fu king world.call me tin foil, but i was born at night, ,,,cheers, mate

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Many different ideas what the pandemic is besides the news telling us. Just a reminder we have a safe zone to share those ideas here on rdc. Purple. This thread shall remain focused on racing.

Thank you.

lllux

Reaction
Team going around tech interviewing people if anyone is interested in seeing what tech was like before it got shut down.

ht racing

Reaction
looks like lots of masks to me! other than in the truck i don't see why it was shut down. ppl without masks on must of been fake news again!

lllux

Reaction
looks like lots of masks to me! other than in the truck i don't see why it was shut down. ppl without masks on must of been fake news again!
Idk I saw quite a few without even one visible and a lot partially on.

Though I think like someone else already pointed out. It didn't seem like teams tried to reduce their head count. Trucks were full and one of them even said they had to be told to get back in the truck.

Do you think teams should have brought people who were only spectating? What about their kids?

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Since contingency was open to the public in an outdoor parking lot there is no way for the organizer to police mask wearing or not. They could offer penalties to banded racers for not following the event rules however that cuts into their customer base.

Tough position to be in.

MTPyle

Reaction
the tech was not shut down because people were not wearing mask. It was shut down because too many people. The permit was for much less people than were there. So they shut it down.

For the most part I saw everyone with mask. It was hot and miserable.

Mike

BlueCoyote

Reaction
In order to race at VORRA , we will need to have them. On one of these mask topics - someone recommended a light weight cooling mask - needs to be U.S.A. made. Any info on the brand?

jon coleman

Reaction
Many different ideas what the pandemic is besides the news telling us. Just a reminder we have a safe zone to share those ideas here on rdc. Purple. This thread shall remain focused on racing.

Thank you.
oooppps!, my bad, got tunnel vision, & that other term,, what is it????, when your Sooo focused on competitor bumber , you loose site of big picture??, prpl people!( this mask thing IS becomming a tool to politically divide us)

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
oooppps!, my bad, got tunnel vision, & that other term,, what is it????, when your Sooo focused on competitor bumber , you loose site of big picture??, prpl people!( this mask thing IS becomming a tool to politically divide us)
Thanks for seeing things this way.

Let's not get divided because of masks or politics or anything really.
Remember all the United we Stand chants after September 11th, 2001 ?

Last edited:

green787

Reaction