Masons in class 6/7200 are the Geisers in TT

LBug1

Reaction
Re: Masons in class 7 are the Geisers in TT

I.ll agree 100%. I've been trying to get gary to buy mine . Its well worth the 85k i'm askn for it.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction

Oh please... as usual the best has built to be built ! There's always something better.:D

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction

Chamlee's is the best apparently, championship after championship, race after race he has proven it

jonerton

Reaction

Chamlee's is the best apparently, championship after championship, race after race he has proven it

damn right, he got 2nd at the 500 after he rolled and had quite a bit of down time, then came out to the Bee Hive Classic at Glen Helen, and got 2nd in short course racing with a v6. Agreed though, the Mason trucks are awesome, but i wouldn't say geisers the best TT, which is a whole other debate haha:cool:

AZ7000'

Reaction

Except the Bajalite beat the 7-SX trucks by 5 hours and the 7 trucks by 3.5 hours. Less than an hour behind the 1st 6 truck and almost 2.5 hours in front of the second place 6 truck.

Beat Chamlee by over 5 hours.

Get your pistol hate on...................................

henderoni

Reaction

Although they are good trucks, I wouldn't say they're THE best. Perhaps ONE of the best.

LBug1

Reaction

Although they are good trucks, I wouldn't say they're THE best. Perhaps ONE of the best.

Your so kind. T hope you guys do good ay V2R. I like to see bms doing work. If you need chase help pm me.

henderoni

Reaction

Sounds good Jeff, I'll hit you up closer to race time!

LBug1

Reaction

Glad to hear. R u just runn bitd thid year? Or maybe some night race snore.

TRichards

Reaction

Don't get too excited, There's this TLR truck that is more than capable of dominating and rumor has it that it will be back sooner than later.

LBug1

Reaction

Don't get too excited, There's this TLR truck that is more than capable of dominating and rumor has it that it will be back sooner than later.

Cool, will be really lookn forward to seeing that shinny silver bullet again!!!!!

NIKAL

Reaction

Yep new owners of the TLR truck.

randy s

Reaction

the TLR truck is faster than anything the mason's have if tim lawrence is driving it. by a lot. masons build fine trucks though for sure.

mawtrophykart

Reaction

Rick Geiser adopted Niel Mason, papers were finalized last friday.

chickenlips

Reaction

the TLR truck is faster than anything the mason's have if tim lawrence is driving it. by a lot. masons build fine trucks though for sure.

Sooo, Backus, Bozzano, and Caspino, you guys suck-ALOT- i guess?

MMS

Reaction

th
Except the Bajalite beat the 7-SX trucks by 5 hours and the 7 trucks by 3.5 hours. Less than an hour behind the 1st 6 truck and almost 2.5 hours in front of the second place 6 truck.

Beat Chamlee by over 5 hours.

Get your pistol hate on...................................

They had a good run for sure' but still not Mason 7200 quality.

bigtex

Reaction

As Iam one of the Mason's biggest fan, this thread is kinda piontless. They build great truck and so far you can say "this one is going to be faster" or "wait until I build mine"...but right now they are the best based on finishes and podiums but like any sport something will come along then the Masons will be tested to see if they adapt and make the changes to continue to stay in front.