Mass Air Sensor?

Bajatoy

Reaction
In my last trip to the desert, I ended up running over my mass air sensor.(Long Story) Any ways, I put it back on my truck and it still would not run. So to trouble shoot the MAS I put it on my friends toyota. It ran for about 5 seconds then died. Problem solved I know the problem for sure. But now his truck wont run after I put the working air sensor on. The engine is getting spark but just wont run now. Any ideas or thoughts on what I did wrong?
Any help is appreciated.

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
check all the connections you took off when my MAS when bad on my chevy it was just hard to start and idled rough I doubt you messed up his truck by putting on your MAS sounds like you might have broke a wire some where and just over looked it??....Mike

DuffcoDan

Reaction
try removing the EFI fuse (under hood, near the battery) out and replace it after 10-15 seconds. this will reset the computer.

Bajatoy

Reaction
Hey they thanks for the help. I removed the fuses and no luck! After a few curses and a couple beers I found another EFI fuse under the dash that was blown down by the hood latch!
Thanks for the help!