Massage for LOORS/Vegas

rpm4life

Reaction
Massage for LOORRS/Vegas

Massage will be available for drivers in the pits now! look for the Racers Edge booth. Drivers sign up for contingency program get free Sports Massage. Spectators welcome too !.\m/

Attachments

Last edited:

GEARDOC

Reaction
Why just the drivers? It's the crew that needs it most!;)

rpm4life

Reaction
Why just the drivers? It's the crew that needs it most!;)
Yes, your right ! it's for the crew too. I was doing massages privately to the top teams for months now, i's become so popular , Lucas wanted it available for everyone. Thats why I'm in the Pitts and NOT vendor row.

rpm4life

Reaction
WHY ? This something NEW at Lucas. they have me out there for the Drivers and Crew.. they need to know. I'm going to be in Vegas tomorrow to set up.. they will know then. :)

rpm4life

Reaction
Man I'm surprised Sanchez hasn't chimed in on this yet?
Hey Cheek, i pick your class for contingency..sign up ! ... you know it took 6 months of going back and forth with Lucas about this..they think it's a great idea for you guys, so we are trying it in Vegas..plus, nothing like getting a rub down by a HOT blonde !! JK:eek:

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I think US on track officials need them. Not many other people running around frantically flipping cars back over. Not to mention staying clear of trophy karts! Haha!! See everyone on Vegas!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Hey Cheek, i pick your class for contingency..sign up ! ... you know it took 6 months of going back and forth with Lucas about this..they think it's a great idea for you guys, so we are trying it in Vegas..plus, nothing like getting a rub down by a HOT blonde !! JK:eek:
Contengency? I cant wait to see wait the Steeker looks like that we have to run! YYeeeeeeee.

rpm4life

Reaction
I think US on track officials need them. Not many other people running around frantically flipping cars back over. Not to mention staying clear of trophy karts! Haha!! See everyone on Vegas!
Yep, for you guys too ! don't be shy .. just find me in the pits tomorrow ! :cool:

rpm4life

Reaction
Contengency? I cant wait to see wait the Steeker looks like that we have to run! YYeeeeeeee.
Yea !, how else will i get you guys to show at my booth... you can win a free massage if you podium . or give it away to your crew..i sign it off . hey it's for the WIVES TOO !