master disconnect switches

arqangel67

Reaction
does anybody know where i can find those big master disconnect switches found on car haulers ? they are about 4 inches in diameter and look sorta like a dial . any help is appreciated

arqangel67

Reaction
those look pretty close and probably the same thing . Thanx guys! Are these switches able to swtch between 2 differnt batteries?

arqangel67

Reaction
chec ked links and they do. Thanx again !!!

9Iron

Reaction
Got mine at NAPA... two kinds: regular and marine.
I assume the marine one is water proof to some point.
Went with the regular one and mounted it in the cab to select
between either, both or no battery position.
pre-ran with it, so far so good.
Use number one cables, boot it as you go through any firewall or floor-boards.
have fun!

arqangel67

Reaction
Thanks, that's exactly where i had planned on mounting it. Also planed on relocating battery and adding another .

Mike_Cohen

Reaction
Hi Guys!

We stock a wide variety of Mil Spec and USCG electrical products including Master Battery Disconnect Switches: http://www.racerxms.com/Battery_Cut_Off_Switches.html

I believe you are looking for a Cole Heree, Hella, or Perko style, they kind of look like a claymore mine. Be careful where you mount them as we have found that the Cole Heree unit, over some time, will lose the detent / locking positions if the back of the switch is placed in an open exposed area.

Take a look at the Blue Sea Switches. They are small and compact yet pack a great punch for value and can be flush or surface mounted.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions.

Good Luck!
Mike

arqangel67

Reaction
thanx, message sent good selection of products