• Forum membership has its advantages....

Materials for mountings?

TrucksR4Girls

Im getting mountings made in about 3 weeks and all i have to do is buy the materials But what will I Need to make the moutings?

" Hondas are like Tampons, Every Pu*sy has one!"

singlehanded

what are mountings? I dont know if its just me I have no clue what you are asking or talking about. More details please.

local

TrucksR4Girls

When you take off your bed there is nothing to hold on the fibers so you have to build mountings that connect to the frame and towards the top of the fibers there is a picture on here go to page 2 under my name again and fishdood and a lot of other people showed there mountings!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
The MOUNTS you are refferring to could be called rear glass supports. The person fabricating this for you shoud know what to use if he is building them for you. The mounts are not off the shelf items. Use mild steel and some dzus fasteners to hold the "fibers" on.

Kris

"A man with a watch knows what time it is; with two watches, he is never sure" Joseph E. Shigley

scott

The bed mounts are what your glass is fastened to, Mountings are a hillbilly way for discribing Canadian Police on Horseback ???? Hehehehehe

ntsqd

For "Scooby" the chase/basher we used 3/4" EMT. If the truck outlives the EMT's short fatigue life it will be a small miracle.

TS

"Teach you all I know and you're still stupid"
-- Howdy Lee

TrucksR4Girls

Dont feel stupid, I dont know what it is either,jajaja!! explain please

vwguy

emt is sh&% conduit

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it