MAV TV chase truck?

broke n baja

Reaction
on Saturday I saw it on the back of a flatbed tow truck going south through Ensenada at about 1:30PM. it appeared to have been in a pretty bad accident with the front drivers side wheel broken, (center of wheel still attached) and damage to both driver side doors. was this due to a rim failure? just curious, i'm shopping for rims and don't want this to happen to me if it was a rim failure.

Baja 355

Reaction
They hit a cow on hwy 3 aprox km87 at around 3AM, we tried to stop and help but the federales didn't let us but it looked bad.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
From the horses mouth ..

"Everybody is ok. Scary stuff though bro. A car hit a horse and then us head on."

Saw the truck on the flat bed and thought the worst.. Saw said horse just outside of Valley T (thought it was sleeping) on the way into Ensenada.

Last edited:

johndjmix

Reaction
Wait, I thought the excursion that hit the cow was a Honda chase vehicle? At least that's what weatherman was saying.

Possibly it was just Honda relay that was sending the call out on the radio?

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

mv181aa

Reaction
We saw this Saturday morning chasing 4405. Horse, Ford Ranger, Chase truck and buggy. Saw them come through Ojos on flatbeds also. Didn't look good. Glad to hear everybody is ok.