Max Gordon at Bluewater

sb4pro

Reaction
Tuba Arts just posted an awesome vid of Max at BITD Bluewater . As much of a Robby fan you all know I am it still amazes me just how good a driver he is at such a young age .

GBRACER

Reaction
Wow very talanted at that age watch out he will be racing the TT before you know it.
Super cool to have a Dad do that with his son.

JDDurfey

Reaction
I like the in car shots of Max. The look of concentration and determination on his face is awesome.

I would not have wanted to be one of those guys he passed knowing an 8 year old just passed me. I know what that feels like on the MX track, because I was not very fast on the track. Had a kid on a 65 brake check me in a corner and fly by.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Tuba Arts just posted an awesome vid of Max at BITD Bluewater . As much of a Robby fan you all know I am it still amazes me just how good a driver he is at such a young age .
Great vid Tuba!!!!

Awesome to see Max do so well!!! I've seen him race RCs and blow away adults and he is doing the same thing in the UTVs!!! I can't wait to see him in a RGM TT!!!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Max knows only one SPEED ... The post race interview was equally entertaining (@4:05) .... Keep charging it Max

JON-E

Reaction
That was epic. Made me nervous watching that pass next to the river.

51rcr

Reaction
Glad they let him do it. Love to see it. Now days its getting harder to get a kid on a track. I was that 8 year old kid racing go carts against adults once. It was just racing and none really would be mad if they got beat. I now get to be the one of the old guy and love it when a kid passed me on a dirt bike, or could dice it up even at the fast lil gocart rental places. Just cause there kids don't mean there not good and know how to control a car or bike. Most never know unless they see them get out of the car.