Maxi Lube Additive

Bantle

Has anybody ever tried or used an oil additive called Maxi Lube? Salesman came by the shop today and we tried it againt sythetic oil, Slick 50, Lucas with a bearing on a load meter and it seemed to work very well against friction. Salesman made a lot of claims for the benefits of the product in engine, trans, rearend just wanted to see if anyone has some experience this stuff. Thanks.

Wendell #527

Has anybody ever tried or used an oil additive called Maxi Lube? Salesman came by the shop today and we tried it againt sythetic oil, Slick 50, Lucas with a bearing on a load meter and it seemed to work very well against friction. Salesman made a lot of claims for the benefits of the product in engine, trans, rearend just wanted to see if anyone has some experience this stuff. Thanks.
A few years ago we had a salesman attend one of our club meetings and showed us the same demonstration. Maybe it was even the same salesman, I don't know. I remember it was real expensive, and a few of us bought some and added it in our motors, transfer cases and rear ends. Hard to say if it ever helped anything or not. I put it in my rock crawler and it's still going, but I don't use that Jeep much any more now that we got into racing.

Forty1Racing

I put it in everything now, the stuff is amazing. On my personal truck, lower ECT, CHT and 1 mile per gallon improvement!