McGrath Retires

martininsocal

Reaction
What? McGrath is signed to ride for KTM and he wants to start to pick up a couple riders to manage down the road. He wants to be the next DeCoster.

If your gonna go, go BIG

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
He better retire before Bubba makes his move up to 250!!!! ride my black brother ride!!!!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
It's about damn time. He was supposed to retire at the end of last season.

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

hoeker

Reaction
it was rumored last season that (mazda, i think) wanted to get him into CORR. carry the big name into a little safer, but similar sport. interesting to see if it happens. it would bring in lots of new fans.

LIGHTS RIGHT
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rosshoek.com>www.rosshoek.com</A>

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
oh well sucks tp hear cause i didnt even know what supercross was like 8 or so years ago. now i cant go with out going to see it atleast twice a year. it will be pretty awsome to see mcgrath in a corr truck they alkways have either the toyota or nissan trucks in the pits at the races. deffinatley like ross said he will bring alot of fans nd high dollar sponsers to the series possibly.

Gregg

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Just like Rick Johnson

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

slimjim

Reaction
i just saw a commercial on t.v. about how Bud Light was proud to sponsor mcgrath for the new season. weird.

put on your seatbelt...

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
It hasn't been officially announced. The official announcement of his retirement will happen at the Anaheim Supercross Press day.

Confucius Say - "Every man who do Flying-W, come down with nuts in mouth."

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
They are in Anaheim 3 times January 4th,18 and Febuary first.

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
guess I will have to go to the two but the other sadly falls on laughlin and wouldn't miss it for the world!

IF ALL ELSE FAILS.......DROP THE "HAMMER"!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Im going to Lauglin too!!! This will be my first time to a race, well Im going to FUD next week...

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
This is going to be the best laughlin for my friends and I EVER, everthing is free for us, got vip seats from Harrahs for every day and the leap, With comp meals and gambling cards, Though i will not go, the girls, who ever goes, got chip n dale tickets, and can't forget comp drinks, ahhhh it is great to be 21.
So where is everyone going to be hang n? Want to get some big RDC thing going somewhere?

IF ALL ELSE FAILS.......DROP THE "HAMMER"!

leftwing55

Reaction
Yeah read all the press releases.. My kids are going to be soo bummed.. They loved to watch "Showtime" ride. Oh well, guess we get to cheer for RC or wait to see if Travis pulls his head out and decides to go BIG!

Rob