El Mamito USMC

Reaction
waooo that a beautiful course..

Fourstroker

Reaction
Great work Cody. Looks awesome

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
If more than 5 12 cars show up 1207 will race.

MTPyle

Reaction
How messed up will this course be after 5 laps? Will it get super brutal?

Looking for another race to race this year. Just looking for a race to let my youngest son get some driver time. we want a longer race to give a couple drivers a shot. Maybe this is a good one for us if we keep the truck together on the SS300 course.

Mike

breadkrum

Reaction
More putting on a 500 mile race in so cal? Wow!!! Hope to see some big names enter this race. I

tapeworm

Reaction
How messed up will this course be after 5 laps? Will it get super brutal?

Looking for another race to race this year. Just looking for a race to let my youngest son get some driver time. we want a longer race to give a couple drivers a shot. Maybe this is a good one for us if we keep the truck together on the SS300 course.

Mike
More does not blade the courses like BITD, so this will be a true off road race course that is extremely, extremely rough. Cody sets up a very good course with open prerunning to give the races the true grass roots feel from the 70's 80's and early 90's. I hope he gets the entries needed as this would be really cool to have as a yearly event. As far as the course goes this will be a great course to teach someone how to read terrain for a BITD course.

breadkrum

Reaction
U big boys who raced king of hammers thought that race was fun!! Better mark in the dates for this one. Cause this will be double the pleasure...double the fun...!!

MTPyle

Reaction
Tapeworm. The course I raced on for the Mint had not been graded, It was a absolute mess. Maybe it was bladed at some point but not before I raced. Sounds like this could be a fun race for us.

Mike

swiftracing5

Reaction
I believe it was the 2014 More Chili Cookoff or KC Night race that last ran out towards Landers and around KOH area. Man, I got my a-- kicked that race. Stuck a couple times, ended up smoking the clutch and spent a couple hours on course telling my corider the next one will be more fun!. This course is similar but obviously longer, I don't remember it being Barstow rough, so it was definitely fun. Hoping for 15-20 class 5s here to support Cody and the Coalition

dave.jpg

Jeffers909

Reaction
The area out towards Landers is very sandy. It was the 2014 Midnight Special that we ran out there on a 76 mile loop. We will be going the opposite direction so no sand hill that so many cars got stuck on...(the ones who tried to upshift while going up the hill that is).

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Jeez Ben you sure do spend a lot of time out of your racecar....

Fourstroker

Reaction
The area out towards Landers is very sandy. It was the 2014 Midnight Special that we ran out there on a 76 mile loop. We will be going the opposite direction so no sand hill that so many cars got stuck on...(the ones who tried to upshift while going up the hill that is).
We pulled many cars up that sand hill that afternoon/night. Unfortunately a few had already fried their clutches and we were just getting them to the topside for their crews.

Zac Reish

Reaction
We pulled many cars up that sand hill that afternoon/night. Unfortunately a few had already fried their clutches and we were just getting them to the topside for their crews.
So it goes down that hill? Ooh I hope so.