• Forum membership has its advantages....

McKenzie's is SOLD

Fourstroker

Good news. Heard the rumors for a couple months. Glad its finally true. Good luck!

ACME

Congrats to Mr Quinn on his "retirement", he's been a huge part of the community and a major supporter of the sport for a long time and Mc Kenzies has always been great IMO.

Hope to see it continue!

Dezertpilot

Wow RDC is slow on the news lol....

Dezertpilot

I saw this like a week ago...maybe it was on IG, not sure I forgot!

offroadracer516

Jeff Quinn has helped me out at races and in his store more times then I can count. Really Thanks for everything Jeff. Congrats on the sale and We will have a drink at Rage to celebrate it. I just hope the new owner continues to come to all the races so we can have the parts we need when something comes up. Its down right critical in my opinion. Been waiting for this day the last few months and I guess it finally came.

nickhead

Maybe now they will have a decent web site you can actually order from.
The website unfortunately crashed before the transfer took place. I am aware of the need for a new and improved fully functional McKenzies website, and we are already starting to work on the new platform. Technology has come along way, and we obviously want to utilize the latest and most efficient technology to create a website that works well with all the specialized parts we offer. Please be patient, as it will take a bit of time to create, and I ensure you it will be worth the wait.

Jeff Quinn has helped me out at races and in his store more times then I can count. Really Thanks for everything Jeff. Congrats on the sale and We will have a drink at Rage to celebrate it. I just hope the new owner continues to come to all the races so we can have the parts we need when something comes up. Its down right critical in my opinion. Been waiting for this day the last few months and I guess it finally came.
Jeff Quinn may be passing the torch on McKenzie's, but I assure you he is not going too far. He will still be racing, and be present with us in future races! Jeff's passion for Offroad is second to none, and we have great respect for what he has done within the Offroad community. On that note I want everyone to know McKenzie's will still continue to support the racers and be present at Contingency, and trackside at most of the events. We definitely recognize how critical this support is, and we will always continue this program. We are also in the process of signing on our 2017 contracts, and event schedule and we will announce the details soon. Any questions, comments, concerns, positive or negative, my ears are open..Contact me at McKenzie's or come visit me trackside! We unfortunately will not be at Pahrump for BITD as we are gearing up for Rage at the River! Hope to see you all there!

JRod

fast-aid.org
The website unfortunately crashed before the transfer took place. I am aware of the need for a new and improved fully functional McKenzies website, and we are already starting to work on the new platform. Technology has come along way, and we obviously want to utilize the latest and most efficient technology to create a website that works well with all the specialized parts we offer. Please be patient, as it will take a bit of time to create, and I ensure you it will be worth the wait.

Jeff Quinn may be passing the torch on McKenzie's, but I assure you he is not going too far. He will still be racing, and be present with us in future races! Jeff's passion for Offroad is second to none, and we have great respect for what he has done within the Offroad community. On that note I want everyone to know McKenzie's will still continue to support the racers and be present at Contingency, and trackside at most of the events. We definitely recognize how critical this support is, and we will always continue this program. We are also in the process of signing on our 2017 contracts, and event schedule and we will announce the details soon. Any questions, comments, concerns, positive or negative, my ears are open..Contact me at McKenzie's or come visit me trackside! We unfortunately will not be at Pahrump for BITD as we are gearing up for Rage at the River! Hope to see you all there!
I have a lot of friends in off-road racing. Why? it's not my good looks or sense of humor... although if I was half way good looking my sense of humor might do me some good.

Anyway... Nick and Jeff are two people I would count as good friends and I have to say I am really happy for this new deal. If I am going no BS, I love the two previous listed knuckle-heads as well as Donnie from Jamar and Dan200 from SDHQ and Jeff from UPR and PCI and all the other cross-mojinated mofos I can think of.

That's my job... To love all of you and hope your cooler is open when I come calling, lol.

Glad that Jeff has finally closed that damn door on that trailer for the last time and hope that means I will see some old friends at the races in 2017!

truckstuff55

Is it still the same contact info as before? Will need to put in an order in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fourstroker

Same phone number still

nickhead

Is it still the same contact info as before? Will need to put in an order in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our contact information is and will stay the same. Same business hours, and emails for existing staff.

baja619

If you are not too deep already take a look at Best SEO Friendly eCommerce Website Platform : Turnkey Shopping Cart

They pretty much specialize in Automotive eCommerce Websites. Down South Motorsports I think has them do theirs.