• Forum membership has its advantages....

McKenzie's Rage at the River

snoreracer

harleys dad

Yes sir. I got my ass handed to me Saturday By Justin Bean so why not go and try to give him a dose of that sour medicine he keeps giving all of us losers.
Cameron and I helped shape Bean and I gave him his first drive in my 1600, he is like one of my sons and damn good behind the wheel, Dave-co will have 4 cars there. I cant believe the people I have helped that have gone onto TT and I have never sat in one lol Cam, Bean Jake, Clyde Dan, Luke, Cody among others. Zak you take your foot off Bean will beat you. Throttle down

CFreeLV

THESE ARE NOT official S.N.O.R.E. points standings. Lap times on results had a few blanks that made fast lap bonus points impossible without knowing which lap was left out so these may be off by 5 or 10 points.

The overall S.N.O.R.E. Points standings heading into Rage is as wide open as its ever been. Usually it’s 2 or 3 drivers with a few scenarios for each ones chances or what is needed for them to come out on top. This year there’s a dozen or so drivers that have a realistic chance to take home the crown from 8 different classes. A win won’t guarantee the title. Each classes registrants and individual lap bonus points will be crucial and make it impossible to set a game plan other than dominate the race.
Should be a good one and make every race interesting to decide who takes home that big check and the $15,000.00 value attached by winning the 2019 S.N.O.R.E. Overall championship.

1. Chad Cummings 299512
2. Fernie Padilla-301600
3. Garrett Curran-1401600
4. Neri Sanchez-145Stock Bug
5. Dominick Gaglione-170SxS Pro N/A
5. Joe David-170Unlimited
7. James Ford -19010
8. Mark Winston -2105-1600
9. Chris Boyer-2151600
10. Mitchell Alsup-280SxS Pro Turbo

Robin Hood

Cameron and I helped shape Bean and I gave him his first drive in my 1600, he is like one of my sons and damn good behind the wheel, Dave-co will have 4 cars there. I cant believe the people I have helped that have gone onto TT and I have never sat in one lol Cam, Bean Jake, Clyde Dan, Luke, Cody among others. Zak you take your foot off Bean will beat you. Throttle down
You coach me to that level and I'll let you drive my TT when I get there ;)

Dominick

THESE ARE NOT official S.N.O.R.E. points standings. Lap times on results had a few blanks that made fast lap bonus points impossible without knowing which lap was left out so these may be off by 5 or 10 points.

The overall S.N.O.R.E. Points standings heading into Rage is as wide open as its ever been. Usually it’s 2 or 3 drivers with a few scenarios for each ones chances or what is needed for them to come out on top. This year there’s a dozen or so drivers that have a realistic chance to take home the crown from 8 different classes. A win won’t guarantee the title. Each classes registrants and individual lap bonus points will be crucial and make it impossible to set a game plan other than dominate the race.
Should be a good one and make every race interesting to decide who takes home that big check and the $15,000.00 value attached by winning the 2019 S.N.O.R.E. Overall championship.

1. Chad Cummings 299512
2. Fernie Padilla-301600
3. Garrett Curran-1401600
4. Neri Sanchez-145Stock Bug
5. Dominick Gaglione-170SxS Pro N/A
5. Joe David-170Unlimited
7. James Ford-19010
8. Mark Winston-2105-1600
9. Chris Boyer-2151600
10. Mitchell Alsup-280SxS Pro Turbo
does the overall points still use a throw out and include all bonus points?

snoreracer

does the overall points still use a throw out and include all bonus points?
• Points will be based off of Driver's best (highest point accumulation) 5 races of the season. Driver’s lowest position points will be deducted for throw-out/ throw-away race during year-end points calculation. Driver will retain Starting Points, Finishing Points of that race.