McKenzie's Rage at the River

JenMorton

RDC Crypto
Website
jenmortonracing.com
Will SNORE be looking for volunteers to mark the course?
I was ready to volunteer again but CJ messaged me there won't be much track marking happening this Saturday. He has a lot of heavy equipment work to do from the Worcs race before marking can happen. So.....I'll gladly gift some awesome Don Wapo hot sauce to someone who can mark out 3 pit spots for us.

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
I was ready to volunteer again but CJ messaged me there won't be much track marking happening this Saturday. He has a lot of heavy equipment work to do from the Worcs race before marking can happen. So.....I'll gladly gift some awesome Don Wapo hot sauce to someone who can mark out 3 pit spots for us.
True not marking the track , but we will be marking the staging , pit areas and the hot pit

R. Gross

RDC Crypto
You bet SNORE can always use help , we will be starting at 9am on Saturday the 5th at Primm we will be on weatherman , bring a harmer and stapler with 3/8 staples
Kenny,
Please confirm 8am or 9 am. I heard both. I will bring the measuring wheel for pit spacing on broken asphalt like last time.

R. Gross

RDC Crypto
I will be out at 8 I have things to do but most will be 9am
Any idea on when the stakes will arrive? I need about 150 for the North pit area. I have everything else as far as signage like "no pits past here" and such. Sorry to be a pain, just don't really want to sit around for an hour. And as we spoke the other day and you told me so everyone knows, we will be moving everyone back a few feet per BLM request since everyone kept moving closer and closer to the course as they set up. Please respect the SNORE stakes and setbacks. Thanks

EL ROMAN

RDC Crypto
Sweet! Are the north pits right behind the Buffalo Bill's lot or by the lake bed/power lines? Assuming camping is allowed.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
Sorry for the delay Snore's web site got hit with a major hack and if we didn't have a top flight security platform there could have been a data breach but there was not. We have shut the site down and are implementing the best security measures that are available. Here is the updated schedule of events as we have added a 7th heat to comply with state covid 19 rules

Attachments

• soe (6).pdf
    357.2 KB · Views: 423
  • driversnotes.pdf
    319.3 KB · Views: 257

EL ROMAN

RDC Crypto
Sorry for the delay Snore's web site got hit with a major hack and if we didn't have a top flight security platform there could have been a data breach but there was not. We have shut the site down and are implementing the best security measures that are available. Here is the updated schedule of events as we have added a 7th heat to comply with state covid 19 rules
Thank you! I hear the map was posted just before the site went down. Any chance you can post here?

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
Here are some release forms so you can have them filled out for registration

Attachments

• Pit Crew Release.pdf
    77.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Minors Assumptions and Parental Consent.pdf
    54.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Minor Release and Treatment-2.pdf
    89 KB · Views: 39
  • covid19_snore (1).pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 79

snoreracer

RDC Crypto
Website
aol.com
Here is the map but it will change a bit as the crew is working on a new loop to add about 3/4 of a miles more tonight
primm 2020.jpg