McKenzie's Rage at the River

Tube ride

Reaction
Put me down for a couple of those fancy White Claws then!
If it was a tipster who brought awareness to the local authorities that this race was not being run correctly.....you don’t have to look any closer than this thread. At what capacity were guys like J prich planning on coming out and drinking alcohol? As a volunteer race supporter? Party at the totterhome is not what state officials had in mind. This sucks for all of us and must really hurt the race organizers and all the vendors. I hope this doesn’t happen to KOH .

J Prich

Reaction
If it was a tipster who brought awareness to the local authorities that this race was not being run correctly.....you don’t have to look any closer than this thread. At what capacity were guys like J prich planning on coming out and drinking alcohol? As a volunteer race supporter? Party at the totterhome is not what state officials had in mind. This sucks for all of us and must really hurt the race organizers and all the vendors. I hope this doesn’t happen to KOH .
This is arguably the dumbest thing you’ve posted here. The fact that you tried to single me out and somehow tie me to anything that happened last night is beyond stupid. Honestly, this is just embarrassingly stupid on your part.

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
WTH???

offroadracer516

Reaction
What a joke of a post

Tube ride

Reaction
Sorry guys.... he triggered me over in purple and I screwed up and brought it into our temple. I am sorry for the desecration. I do feel my freedoms, country, and constitution crumbling beneath my feet , and J is a learned master in the art of stabbing salty sticks in open wounds. Don’t feel embarrassed for me “ if your going to be dumb then you better be tough” is the philosophy that has gotten me this far as a dumb stone mason in life. Flame away!!!

J Prich

Reaction
No hard feelings on my end, it's not personal. Just a line in the sand for me if the implication is that I was somehow even remotely complicit in negatively impacting ANYONE'S event. Have a lot of friends in SNORE and a lot of people I have a ton of respect for. I actually WAS having conversations about coming out to help SNORE folks with whatever they needed and if that happened, I 100% would have paid Dan a visit, because I like him even though he makes fun of the shape of my head.

And for the record, I've never even tasted a White Claw in my life. I brought it up only because the last time I saw Dan in October he mentioned that he'd switched due to the better health benefits of whatever a White Claw is over beer. So perspective matters. If I had gone out to Primm at all, it would have been to assist our friends who busted their butts and bent over back works to try to make that race happen so trying to imply that I would ever do something to jeopardize this or any other race is not a claim I would let go without responding to.

paranoid56

Reaction
That all sucked, but huge thanks to the people putting on the event and all the volunteers. The test lap was fun and would have made a great race.
Being that I got positioned first for our 5/1600 class do i get first place points? :D As nobody passed me all day lol.
Thanks again.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
I mean it was @dan200 ’s idea...I’m just a humble consumer. HE was the mastermind!

TK99_CrewChief

Reaction
What happen with our refunds from this race. Was told would be a few days. Now we are into weeks. I’ve emailed and haven’t got any response.