Website
aol.com
USE SNORE RACING as the code at Harrah's
Rates are WED $22, THU $22, FRI $39, SAT $39, SUN $22, plus room tax
rage pat (1) (1).jpg

R. Gross

Reaction
Kenny,
Will there be room codes posted for the Tropicana Express? Gotta be next door to In n Out if possible. LOL

snoreracer

Reaction
Website
aol.com
Can you please verify the group code? I called after a 20 min hold they said they did not have any group codes for SNORE RACING, Thanks
Sorry I just got off the phone with them and it's not in the system yet , they said maybe Saturday I will keep you posted.
Kenny,
Will there be room codes posted for the Tropicana Express? Gotta be next door to In n Out if possible. LOL
The Tropicana has not set it up yet but I will have theirs next week sometime along with the Golden nugget

snoreracer

Reaction
Website
aol.com
Tropicana rooms

The group is set up beginning Thursday, December 7th thru Sunday, December 10th. Below is the room block information to distribute:

Classic Rooms $ 32.99 Weekday

$ 53.99 weekend

Resort Rooms $ 37.99 Weekday

$ 58.99 Weekend

Rates are based on single/double occupancy and do not include the 12.5% room tax.

Reservations can be made by calling our Reservation Department at (800) 343-4533 seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. All rooms must be reserved and guaranteed using your group code: # 3946 prior to the November 23rd cut-off date. Each guest will be required to guarantee their room reservation with a credit card, as well as provide a valid credit card at hotel check in.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com

snoreracer

Reaction
Website
aol.com
If you paid the $50 deposit you are in the drawing . If you did not you will be listed as no deposit received and will not be in the drawing. As of today there is 302 cars signed up , if you plan on racing get signed up before the 400 car cap