McKenzies regatta

racedoc

RDC Crypto
McKenzie's Regatta

Just got back from the McKenzie's beach bash. Special thanks to Jeff Quinn and his crew, as they really know how to show appreciation for their customers/friends! Lots of cool people and the racing stories were plentifull as well.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
RDC Crypto
Website
www.bitd.com
Re: McKenzie's Regatta

I just got home from Havasu too! Partied with Jeff, Elaine & Kevin for a while in the channel Friday.. stayed out wayyyy to late Fri nite, but made it to the Regatta around noon yesterday... lt was great to see everyone out there relaxing - have to admit tho, it took me a minute to recognize some of you - y'all look different clean :p jajaja... Came back through the channel from Topoc at dusk and the McKenzie's group was still partying hard!! Thank you Jeff & Elaine, you're the best! - great food, great company and a good time had by all!!

HDRA1

The Godfather
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
a big thanks to Jeff Quinn and crew for an awesome party!!! anyone seen my lemonade it seems to have vanished and i know a few have pics!

bajabrit

RDC Crypto
Website
www.westhoffmotorsports.com

definately a great time had by all...lucas' famous "lemonade" speaks for itself...thanks to the mckenzies crew for another great get together!!

Attachments

• mckenzies_06.jpg
    mckenzies_06.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 331
  • mckenzies_10.jpg
    mckenzies_10.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 291

HDRA1

The Godfather
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com

AWESOME time! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in the organization, lemonade making, beer bong holding and boat driving!

and who had to hold your hair at the end of the night ????

reward for missing lemonade jug last seen running off with kevin and his pink hat

Aflac

RDC Crypto
I guess it was a good day, I forgot all about the pink hat. I hope everyone had a great time and thank you all for coming out.