McMillin Homes 2012 Baja 500 VIDEO***

LukeMcMillin83

RDC Crypto
Here's a video CACTUS FILMS made for our team from the 2012 Baja 500! This is TT23 and the Class 1. Both cars in the top 5 overall! Enjoy! \m/

Thanks to BFGoodrich Tires, Fox Racing Shocks, Baja Design Lights, and K&N Air Filters!

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeMcMillin83

RDC Crypto
It may be just my I Pad but there is no movie showing up for me?

IDK, maybe fish or someone can help... I dont know how to do much more than copy and paste on a computer... It's a Vimeo movie, I don't know if that has anything to do with it...

BGRANT

RDC Crypto
Great video! It's nice to see Chuck hooked up with such a first class team, my first SCORE race was partnered with Chuck.

Suhaib Kiani

RDC Crypto
Amazing video, up there with the best I've seen here!
Amongst other things, loved the timing of the Spoonman riff!
All the best to the McMillin racing teams!

RDC Crypto
Nice video Luke and congratulations to you and Bean on the win! One question though; how much did you have to pay Clyde Stacy (driving the Speed:rolleyes: Truggy) to pull over in the wash leaving town and wait for you to pass? OK, two questions; did Wilsons share the cost? I was at RM 53 and you two had a huge lead on the field, 10 minutes or more. I told Jan, "someone must be holding up the rest of the class" and sure enough what seemed like an eternity later here comes Speedy with a freight train of Class 1 cars stacked up behind him in his dust. You two ran away with it from there - way to keep it all together in a tough race and take the win!