Mcmillins again in Baja races?

Sampeter

RDC Crypto
Is nice that McMillins are having fun in CODE races, hope to see them more often around here.

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
I think neither Dan nor Andy can come here and comment ... they both permanently banned themselves from RDC... too bad.

If you McMillins are out there, give us a sign... just a sign.....

Last edited:

MMS

RDC Crypto
I think neither Dan and Andy can come here and comment ... the both permanently banned themselves from RDC... too bad.

If you McMillins are out there, give us a sign... just a sign.....

Why did they banned themselves?

peezy

RDC Crypto
yeah why whould they ban them selfs?

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto

I think they got sucked into a pissing match or argument, whatever, and decided to get out.. permanently. It happened about 2 weeks ago. I am just now starting to recover, barely able to speak about it without my sad eyes welling up with tears.:D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto

yeah why whould they ban them selfs?

I think they got sucked into a pissing match or argument, whatever, and decided to get out.. permanently. It happened about 2 weeks ago. I am just now starting to recover, barely able to speak about it without my sad eyes welling up with tears.:D

They got tired of all the bs of people who think they know everything. They got tired of having to explain everything to someone who doesn't know because they weren't there. They got tired of having their family take the flak of what they thought. They got tired of not being allowed to be themselves and say what they want without someone saying that they were just spoiled kids.

I miss having them here, but if I had to put up with the bs that they were constantly put through, I would have left too. I don't blame them one bit.

Back to the thread.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
RDC Crypto
They got tired of all the bs of people who think they know everything. They got tired of having to explain everything to someone who doesn't know because they weren't there. They got tired of having their family take the flak of what they thought. They got tired of not being allowed to be themselves and say what they want without someone saying that they were just spoiled kids.

I miss having them here, but if I had to put up with the bs that they were constantly put through, I would have left too. I don't blame them one bit.

Back to the thread.

In other words, people need to back the eff off!!! damn know it all's always right and never done anything wrong:rolleyes:

ok now back to the thread:D

Tipracer

RDC Crypto
Well said mike...so true. So have the know it alls.....
Back to thread....If the BS that happened to them happened to me, I would most likely not go back...But I'm just small time and I can hide in the background pretty good

Last edited: