Mcmillins again in Baja races?

baja619

Reaction
Good Article. Mango Team is owning it in CODE this year!

m80ondirt

Reaction
I saw that in the results posted yesterday, maybe we will see Andy racing undercover in a score race!?

Sampeter

Reaction
Is nice that McMillins are having fun in CODE races, hope to see them more often around here.

Baja Fool

Reaction
Whenever they decide to return to racing Baja consistently, the sport will be stronger for it.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I think neither Dan nor Andy can come here and comment ... they both permanently banned themselves from RDC... too bad.

If you McMillins are out there, give us a sign... just a sign.....

Last edited:

MMS

Reaction
I think neither Dan and Andy can come here and comment ... the both permanently banned themselves from RDC... too bad.

If you McMillins are out there, give us a sign... just a sign.....
Why did they banned themselves?

peezy

Reaction
yeah why whould they ban them selfs?

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Luke is still here and Dan has come back, nobody banned them, they just took a break...

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction

I think they got sucked into a pissing match or argument, whatever, and decided to get out.. permanently. It happened about 2 weeks ago. I am just now starting to recover, barely able to speak about it without my sad eyes welling up with tears.:D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
yeah why whould they ban them selfs?
I think they got sucked into a pissing match or argument, whatever, and decided to get out.. permanently. It happened about 2 weeks ago. I am just now starting to recover, barely able to speak about it without my sad eyes welling up with tears.:D
They got tired of all the bs of people who think they know everything. They got tired of having to explain everything to someone who doesn't know because they weren't there. They got tired of having their family take the flak of what they thought. They got tired of not being allowed to be themselves and say what they want without someone saying that they were just spoiled kids.

I miss having them here, but if I had to put up with the bs that they were constantly put through, I would have left too. I don't blame them one bit.

Back to the thread.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
They got tired of all the bs of people who think they know everything. They got tired of having to explain everything to someone who doesn't know because they weren't there. They got tired of having their family take the flak of what they thought. They got tired of not being allowed to be themselves and say what they want without someone saying that they were just spoiled kids.

I miss having them here, but if I had to put up with the bs that they were constantly put through, I would have left too. I don't blame them one bit.

Back to the thread.
In other words, people need to back the eff off!!! damn know it all's always right and never done anything wrong:rolleyes:

ok now back to the thread:D

Tipracer

Reaction
Well said mike...so true. So have the know it alls.....
Back to thread....If the BS that happened to them happened to me, I would most likely not go back...But I'm just small time and I can hide in the background pretty good

Last edited:

emicabher

Reaction
Anyway, is nice to know that a Mcmillin girl is a great racer too like her parents...

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Anyway, is nice to know that a Mcmillin girl is a great racer too like her parents...
She raced with Andy in the TT at the Mint.