• Forum membership has its advantages....

McQueen Prototype Design new Ford Ranger & F150 fiberglass product line

Dezertpilot

Looks good MPD is quite impressive!

all finished if you did not get a chance to see the new McQueen body at the Off-Road Expo last week here you go. Will be at the SNORE Make A Wish event next Saturday in Primm, NV will be there all weekend testing as well as trying to get some photos for a poster.

will be lowering our ride height quite a bit before the next event. Also from the measurements we took 37s should clear without modification. Only area that might be the issue is front turning radius clearance.

mike mcqueen

Our new Bronco rear fenders are almost done. the patterns are done and ready to have molds made.

In about two weeks we will be ready to start building them.

sirhk100

Will be giving you a ring in the next month or two to get some details. If you see this, could you possibly try to post up some installed pictures of the F150 bedsides you mentioned you're working on when they're ready to show?

mike mcqueen

Will be giving you a ring in the next month or two to get some details. If you see this, could you possibly try to post up some installed pictures of the F150 bedsides you mentioned you're working on when they're ready to show?
Would love to , problem is we havent sold any yet, and im not able to buy a bronco just to install them. After the silver state im giving a pair to a friend of mine to complete his prerunner. In another month maybe.

LENNY

Should be full charge after the Norra 1000 on the f100 sides, should be 41' /42' from cab to center wheel well and around 86' long with a 6' bulge

mike mcqueen

Lenny, it wont be that long. I was at BC Fab tues right after you left, sorry I missed you. Im looking for a set of oem bedsides to make our molds off of. the bronco glass is already done. Just have to morph it into the 150 size.

Anybody have any stock OEM ford F150 92 bedsides?