Mdr 2010 race schedule

LSL_RACING

Reaction
Just a heads up for the upcoming 2010 MDR race schedule. I hope this helps out with early planning.

The FUD Memorial Feb. 19-20th. 2010

The King April 23-24th. 2010

Coyote Wash June 11-13th. 2010 Night Race

Labor Day Sept. 3-5th. 2010 Night Race

Superstition Oct 15-16th. 2010

The Dash Dec 30-31st. 2010

tmathews

Reaction
2 night races next year?? and back to back??

NIKAL

Reaction
MDR has just posted some new press releases regarding McMillin Homes 2010 support of the Supersition Series and a "What is New for 2010" for both the McMillin Homes Supersition and MDR California series.

www.mdrracing.com/superstition/

JAM 1600

Reaction
It seems like MDR is bringing alot of new ideas to the table for the racers while still keeping the cost the same ! I am looking foward to the combined Championship and Manring Motorsports will definately be making some trips up north to compete in the California Series. Caitlin will also be racing in the All Girls Race for sure. Sounds like 2010 will be another exciting year for racers in PlasterCity. I would also like to say THANK YOU to the McMillin family for supporting this series for so many years! You guys are a CLASS ACT and off road racing would not be the same without you ! :)

EagleOne

Reaction
So when u guys go to these races do u meet up somewhere and camp or does everyone go solo?
I've participated in some MDR with a pal who was in the races many years ago..Now am comming back :D

JAM 1600

Reaction
So when u guys go to these races do u meet up somewhere and camp or does everyone go solo?
I've participated in some MDR with a pal who was in the races many years ago..Now am comming back :D
Most everyone camps on pit row! It is an open area so you can pretty much camp anywhere as long as it does not interfere with the race course ! Glad to see you coming back ! ;)

Tundranation

Reaction
Just a heads up for the upcoming 2010 MDR race schedule. I hope this helps out with early planning.

The FUD Memorial Feb. 19-20th. 2010

The King April 23-24th. 2010

Coyote Wash June 11-13th. 2010 Night Race

Labor Day Sept. 3-5th. 2010 Night Race

Superstition Oct 15-16th. 2010

The Dash Dec 30-31st. 2010
Looking forward to another great year of volunteering ! This year has been a BLAST !!:D Back to back night races ...Awesome ! :D

JAM 1600

Reaction
Looking forward to another great year of volunteering ! This year has been a BLAST !!:D Back to back night races ...Awesome ! :D
A special thanks to you and Tim for ALWAYS giving your spare time to desert racing, you to will have your hands full at the DASH for sure ! :eek::eek:;)

LSL_RACING

Reaction
Are you and Tim coming out to the SPRINT TO THE DASH? If you are, the 2 of you are going to have a blast with the flagging for both course's!

tmathews

Reaction
Still waiting for my phone to ring....lol.

P.s. Chuck flags... I check for the amber lights... lol