MDR 400, Congrats to all the Finishers

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I wanted to say congrats to all of the finishers at the MDR 400 today. I know some guys are still out racing, but I though a thread should be started.

Also a congrats to Mike Bilek and Steve Jangaard on a hard fought 4th place finish at this years MDR 400. To bad we weren't able to back up our 1st place finish from last year, but with two flat tires, 4th is respectable.. Congrats to everyone once again.

swiftracing5

Reaction
Yea Lucerne got the best of both Sway A Way cars this year but still a fun race. Now lets see some photos pleaseeeeee.

mpower

Reaction
heres one not a race photo though

mpower

Reaction
didnt see it happen , but was told by guys buddies that he nosed it and landed upsidedown. driver and pass were in good enough condition to take an ambulance ride. guys were out of the truck on their own and walking around , but pretty banged up , large cuts , ect . but who knows they did have to go to the hospital
airbags deployed and there is some blood here and there.

im wondering if the air bags kept them planted back in the seat more and actually helped them from a more severe ending

mpower

Reaction
We drove by that on our way home. no cage or anything super sketchy.
yeah he spent that money he shoulda spent on a cage for the ambulance ride and hospital visit. some lessons are learned the hard way. but the same coulda happened with a cage thats not properly built. this motivates me to start with a cage before spending the dough on long travel

blue04edge

Reaction
yeah he spent that money he shoulda spent on a cage for the ambulance ride and hospital visit. some lessons are learned the hard way. but the same coulda happened with a cage thats not properly built. this motivates me to start with a cage before spending the dough on long travel
dont know where you got your information, but I was there after Mike DID NOT get an "ambulance ride" he actually got inside another truck to get a trailor and all he had was a few minor scratches on his arm....and he was not racing down an access road he was going towards the highway back to get food

pics to prove it

mpower

Reaction
dont know where you got your information, but I was there after Mike DID NOT get an "ambulance ride" he actually got inside another truck to get a trailor and all he had was a few minor scratches on his arm....and he was not racing down an access road he was going towards the highway back to get food

pics to prove it

i never said this is exactly what happened , all of this was told to me by guys around the truck claiming to know the owner. thats why i didnt post the info in the first post , it was secondhand info to me.

glad to hear the drivers ok

jsallenbach

Reaction
Weyrich was on it all day for the overall. Then Boyle, Parkhouse and Bilek were right behind.
Weyrich was haulin 46 min lap times got clocked doin 120 on main pit. both parkhouse's where runin good.

swiftracing5

Reaction

pics to prove it

So youre telling me that he rolled and totalled his truck going 30mph. Arent you "supposed" to go that fast on access roads even though nobody really does unless its Parker.