MDR 400 in Lucerne

5150racing

Reaction
went back 10 pages didn't see a thread for this...anybody going??? pretty small entry list at the moment (only 21) with a little over a week til the race (June 27)...let's see those entries cuz i wanna go watch!!! its gonna be hot but hell its the desert its supposed to be...:D

Team Shark Attack

Reaction
TSA Motorsports #1526 will be there. We are leaving Utah next Wednesday so we can do some testing before the race.

Cheater

Reaction
The Parkhouse 12 car will be racing to due a little testing of some things.

Fourstroker

Reaction
First race for our new truck (class 3000):D
Is that a Beam car? Sure looke like it. Rear engine or mid engine? Sean does some nice work

Shoyrtt

Reaction
Is that a Beam car? Sure looke like it. Rear engine or mid engine? Sean does some nice work
Good eye.:) Beam with 2.5 Kings C/Os up front. Bus box, rear engine 2.2 Ecotec with 2.0 bypass and 2.0 C/O Kings. I have known Sean since 83 and agree he does great work. Phil isn't too bad either. ;)

Last edited:

Fourstroker

Reaction
Good eye.:) Beam with 2.5 Kings C/Os up front. Bus box, rear engine 2.2 Ecotec with 2.0 bypass and 2.0 C/O Kings. I have know Sean since 83 and agree he does great work. Phil isn't too bad either. ;)
Interesting concept. Hope the Bus Box holds up to the motor. I know Sean's cars are typically minimalest in concept. Not surprised by the single front shock on one of his cars. I got to believe this thing will be light and need to add weight.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
yeah i saw bilek and weyrich...$1000 bonus for class 1 no minimum entries lets see some more!
Yeah E&S Racing will be out there with Bilek Racing again this year. We will be looking to back up our 1st OA from last year. Let's get some more Class 1's out there so you can try and take Bilek's $$$$ (haha)..

Shoyrtt

Reaction
Interesting concept. Hope the Bus Box holds up to the motor. I know Sean's cars are typically minimalest in concept. Not surprised by the single front shock on one of his cars. I got to believe this thing will be light and need to add weight.
The truck was built in January. It actually has quite a few test miles on it as we used it for the King of the Hammers and to pre-run the ORAF 500. It should weigh in at 2500 lbs 1 oz. on race day.:D

5150racing

Reaction
41 entries as of this morning including 7 class 1s, 7 class 1600s, 4 class 12s, and 12 class 1450s....
weather - high of 94....racers and spectators stay hydrated!!!

swiftracing5

Reaction
We won class 10 last year and might have something new this year. Is it the same loop/course as last year.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
We won class 10 last year and might have something new this year. Is it the same loop/course as last year.
looks like the same course as the 2006 mdr mckenzies 400... didnt see last years course but this course is fast! i was turning the 50 mile lap n 52 mins!!!:eek: n a 1600 car!

Attachments

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction

swiftracing5

Reaction
looks like the same course as the 2006 mdr mckenzies 400... didnt see last years course but this course is fast! i was turning the 50 mile lap n 52 mins!!!:eek: n a 1600 car!
Yea its the same. It was really fast, but there are some bad sections that can swallow beam cars whole.