MDR Cali 200 Lucerne Video

dAdDy'S GiRl

Reaction
Manring Motorsports on-board video. Check it out. 2nd place.

[video=youtube;2dLisk373QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dLisk373QA&feature=email[/video]

dAdDy'S GiRl

Reaction
does ne one know how to get around the whole copyrighted music thing? some good songs were denied cause of copyright. Thanks for the help!

caitlin and corey

TNT race photo

Reaction
you guys are good, great edit, you gota pay for da toons, Try vimeo they upload anything.

JAM 1600

Reaction
you guys are good, great edit, you gota pay for da toons, Try vimeo they upload anything.
Thanks to the Go Pro Camera I purchased from you guys ! By the way everyone this was shot with the same type of camera that TNT Race Photos is gonna be raffleing off at the Drawing Party @ Fiber-Tech on October the 3rd 2009. Tickets will be $2.00 ea or 3 for $5.00 ! Simple and easy to use !

gcddarren

Reaction
haha wish our day was that good. our race was good just over heated so we couldnt go full throttle and its a high speed track. 1488

powder1

Reaction
haha wish our day was that good. our race was good just over heated so we couldnt go full throttle and its a high speed track. 1488
are you doin the oct race? If so let me or john mannring know so we can get you on the early entry list

tmathews

Reaction
Hey 12th place isn't too bad.. out of what... 30 plus entries...
Better than last year.. Saw your bro a few days ago..

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
Thanks to the Go Pro Camera I purchased from you guys ! By the way everyone this was shot with the same type of camera that TNT Race Photos is gonna be raffleing off at the Drawing Party @ Fiber-Tech on October the 3rd 2009. Tickets will be $2.00 ea or 3 for $5.00 ! Simple and easy to use !
Cool video! I love our Go Pro camera!!

gcddarren

Reaction
Hey 12th place isn't too bad.. out of what... 30 plus entries...
Better than last year.. Saw your bro a few days ago..
yea! he is installing a Camburg long travel frond end on a tundra. been fabbing a bunch of stuff not surprised youve seen him. yea it was better than last year but i wiuld like to have a problem free race at least once. haha