Mdr cali 200

JAM 1600

:eek:Only one more 1/2-1600 needed to qualify for the $500.00 bonus money ! 70 pre-entries so far and one of the largest turn-outs in 1400/1450 this year ! Who else wants to join in on the fun ?

FCORR

:eek:Only one more 1/2-1600 needed to qualify for the $500.00 bonus money ! 70 pre-entries so far and one of the largest turn-outs in 1400/1450 this year ! Who else wants to join in on the fun ?
Oh yeah, it's going to be a good one! 41 1450 trucks so far, I'm 2nd off the line, or first off the line if we do side by side starts again! :D

Also, it's Round 4 for 1450-ORG...

drj777

...we're gonna be out there this weekend marking the course for you guys...
(i love night races!!! esp when its still 100 degrees @ midnight):eek:

see you out there next week!

drj
aka "rover 7"

FCORR

Here's a little video from our test session and prerun this past Saturday...

http://vimeo.com/5904351

It was hot out there, but not unbearable...I can't wait!

JAM 1600

...we're gonna be out there this weekend marking the course for you guys...
(i love night races!!! esp when its still 100 degrees @ midnight):eek:

see you out there next week!

drj
aka "rover 7"
We appreciate all that you do for us ! Make sure to look us up after the race and we will have a few cold ones for ya !;)

Giant Geoff

I’ll be racing the Squeaker 1499.
Last year we placed 6th with a sandwich, cool drink and put Mo in to drive the last part.

FCORR

I’ll be racing the Squeaker 1499.
Last year we placed 6th with a sandwich, cool drink and put Mo in to drive the last part.
Right on Geoff! Are you guys pitting at the Rockpile again? We'll be up there again...

Also for all 1400 and 1450 racers if you want a side by side start like the last 2 years please contact MDR and tell them you want a side by side start! As of now they haven't heard from the racers and will do a standard single file start...

-A.J.

G.A.S.

Right on Geoff! Are you guys pitting at the Rockpile again? We'll be up there again...

Also for all 1400 and 1450 racers if you want a side by side start like the last 2 years please contact MDR and tell them you want a side by side start! As of now they haven't heard from the racers and will do a standard single file start...

-A.J.
x2, that goes for everyone else too. :D

Giant Geoff

I’m down for a 2 at a time start. I pulled a V8 all the way up the hill with my stock 4.0L with 320,000 miles on it last year. Old torch is better then horse power.

A.J you better watch out! GIANT is going to have 3 I-beam Toyotas all over you!!!
Yes camping at the RP, help me get the cry baby GFO guy’s up there?

Greg, throw up that old night race shot.

G.A.S.

I’m down for a 2 at a time start. I pulled a V8 all the way up the hill with my stock 4.0L with 320,000 miles on it last year. Old torch is better then horse power.

A.J you better watch out! GIANT is going to have 3 I-beam Toyotas all over you!!!
Yes camping at the RP, help me get the cry baby GFO guy’s up there?

Greg, throw up that old night race shot.
Which one?

Oh, ok let me try

Last edited:

swiftracing5

Just got back from testing at Hodge loop. Got going around 7pm and it was acutally decent weather in the 90s, not too hot at all. Car needs some work but were excited.

drj777

We appreciate all that you do for us ! Make sure to look us up after the race and we will have a few cold ones for ya !;)
WILL DO!!

i really enjoy volunteering for MDR as much as i can. a LOT of work goes in to putting these things together and im just one small part...besides, its all for the love of the desert and offroad racing...and i always meet the nicest folks - always willing to lend a hand (or a cold one!!):D

best of luck to you all - have a safe race!!

drj
:cool:

Bonzen

Cant wait...always one of the best races of the year! I'm rear start racing 1400 this year....gonna be a tough one with all the high horsepower v8's but we'll see what the toyota can pull off!

FCORR

Just over a week to go! We're prepping the entire front end tomorrow, after a few trips to Kartek we should be good to go! haha

Giant Geoff

I just cleaned me air filter after a year of racing! Haha. The added HP is going to move me up to 5th place.

FCORR

The entire front suspension got prepped along with new U-bolts and rebuilt all the shocks. Changing the fluids this week and we'll be ready to rock! Should be out there on Friday around 6 pm...