Mdr cali 200

JAM 1600

Reaction
87 pre-entries ! WOW take a look at the list of 1400 & 1450 trucks !:eek:

Giant Geoff

Reaction
I just cleaned the windows and put 30 gallons of gas in mine. What do you have on that AJ?!?!
I think I just moved my self up to 4th place.

JAM 1600

Reaction
John, have you expanded your interests in MDR?

Well to tell you the truth I wanted to drive myself and since my daughter is driver of record @ the superstition series I saw this as a chance to get back behind the wheel without messing with her points ! I also like this race course so it is a win -win situation for me ! I plan on possibly doing both series next year with her as driver of record in one and me with the other ! ;) Besides with bonus money up for only five cars I might actually have a chance at taken home some money !

Reaction
Well to tell you the truth I wanted to drive myself and since my daughter is driver of record @ the superstition series I saw this as a chance to get back behind the wheel without messing with her points ! I also like this race course so it is a win -win situation for me ! I plan on possibly doing both series next year with her as driver of record in one and me with the other ! ;) Besides with bonus money up for only five cars I might actually have a chance at taken home some money !
Good luck. Go show them what us "experienced" (old) racers can do.

FCORR

Reaction
I just cleaned the windows and put 30 gallons of gas in mine. What do you have on that AJ?!?!
I think I just moved my self up to 4th place.

Don't make me bust out the wax and get her really shined up! That should put my 70 hp into the top 10! lol

Can't wait Geoff, any after race festivities planned?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Good luck everyone racing this weekend it sucks I cant be there as there is a Lemons race this weekend also that I am racing. The night race is always the best race of the year and a ton of fun! Toyota's FTW in 1400 and 1450!

Giant Geoff

Reaction
geoff whos co dogin for you? this is whitey if you have figured it out?

My co-driver is Niki Danielson, a Lake Elsinore dirt bike jumper.
We don’t have any schedule stops, just run Full Kill the whole way and see where we land.

Biggest local race of the year. 48 hot rod trucks in class now, everyone must go out to this race.

Big thanks to the Clean Desert group for keeping the race clean and very safe for the racers and spectators.

Sud Productions

Reaction
Here are some Video messages I made of my buddies Prepping their 1450 trucks and messing around. A little pre race banter is always good. By far this is the most fun race of the year. Tons of entries, which always makes great racing. Good luck to everyone and see ya in the dezert!

Brad

"One Mile" Kyle
http://www.vimeo.com/5480561

"The Mutt" - A.J. Steeber
http://www.vimeo.com/6077626

FCORR

Reaction
Thanks Brad for posting! Good times in the shop, can't wait for this weekend! I'm sure the banter will continue all the way up until they drop the green flag...

-A.J.

tmathews

Reaction
John.... Can you post the link for the entry list?

EL ROMAN

Reaction
ah yes i love the 1450 entry list, its gonna be a fun race with so many trucks out there, good luck to u all and watch out for the AZ Yota

FCORR

Reaction
Can't wait and you guys aren't helping! jajaja This race is going to be a blast like always!!!

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Best of luck to all the racers. see you at the start line.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Question, how do they usually run the start? 1 car every 30 seconds? Never been to an MDR race before.