MDR California 200

Jack

Reaction
Who's going out? I will be at pit B ready to help all, Hopefully I will not be busy with the T&J's Jeepspeed car. I will be easy to find with a high light, and a string of clear Christmas lights down the mast. I recommend if possible get to were you are going to stay for the race before dark, with a night race people will have lots of time to start drinking and be racing down the access road over there heads. For you 2wds watch the sand at the turn off Bessemer to pit B.

See you there.

frankh

Reaction
We'll be there 117,1021,507and 1477. Hopefully this year we'll have a little wind to help out.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Hey Frank hows that electrical outlet doing? Still got mine and my blenders name on it for the night race? I can also help pit.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
John are you sure you're going to make it, or are the coolers, chairs, and ez up gonna sit in the truck for a week? Haha jsut kidding. Have fun and be safe.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I'll be out there, we got a good group all pitting together, we will be with Frank's group. Some in our group will be #732, #577, #1101, #1299, #769.

We will be along main pit row. See you guys there!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

martininsocal

Reaction
Frank- if i get off work this week(been stuck on several times over tha last month due to fires), I will try to catch you in teck and give you the old Mickey Thompson video, you still want to make copies, right? I am suppose to get off work Saturday morning at 8, then drive home to big bear, pick up the kids, and head down the hill to tech.

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

btshannon

Reaction
The race is gonna start & finish on Soggy dry lake. From Lucerne Valley, drive down SR247 (towards Yucca) and make a left onto Bessemer mine rd. The turn off is usually well marked. I think that the Rockpile is a pretty nice place to spectate, it's about 3 or 4 miles past the main pit area. You cannot miss it, it's the place with all the rocks. I'll probably be grilling in the sumptuous Uff Da pit.

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...

desertracer

Reaction
Our team will be out there with car #112, a silver Jimco. Good Luck to everybody who is heading out there to race.

MDR #112

btshannon

Reaction
Not only will I be grilling in the sumptuous Uff Da pit, I will also be supporting the Uff Da 2.0 Raceco in class 1300. I think that I will leave the chasing to someone else though, the traffic on Bessemer mine rd. can get pretty hectic. I'll just relax in the pit this time. Besides my old Craftsman tool box is about to completely tear apart, so, I think that I'll try and let it have this weekend off.

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...

frankh

Reaction
John Yes, We'll cut stuff off if we have too. There is always AC for a blender. It may be quit because everyone will be in cars are waiting to get in but I'm sure there will be a party after.

Martin Yes I am still playing with the dvd burner and would love to try and make a copy.

Jordan

Reaction
what time does the race start and usually end? I am trying to make it out!

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

Jack

Reaction
Yes, I hope there is some wind, (but not to much) last years night race was the worst dust I had ever seen (for the whole course). So is anybody doing there lighting statagy different this year? I know that to the regular high lights and lights on the bumper we have added some cheap fog lights as low as we could mount them (hope they last). This sould help if the air is still again.

Volcom1095

Reaction
ill be out there hopfully pitting #1645 if the car gets back together in time. if not if anyone needs a chaser/ pit support im always willing to help got my own spares welder generator and compressor for outlining pit or set up for a fast point to point chaser.
seeya all out there.
Eric
WISEGUY RACING 1095

SuperDave

Reaction
Drivers meeting is at 5:30 pm. Race starts at 6:30 pm. I'm guessing first place will cross the finish line around 11:00 pm.

Bring out those cheep fog lights and corner lights incase the dust starts hanging in the air like last year. If there's a breeze, it shouldn't be a problem.

Rover 4

Timberwlf

Reaction
Im heading out friday night with a couple of buddys ...gonna be camping with fish and crew...

Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

ntsqd

Reaction
Harbor Frieght was having a sale on cheap fog lights. They may still be doing it.
Guess I'm going to miss this one. HS reunion time. Wonder if Becky's eyes still as deep green.....

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

frankh

Reaction
The S/F is on the dry lake bed you passed on the way to pits at the 400. Tech will be at the school

Tom_Willis

Reaction
There will also be a meteor shower. The peak time will be after about 1 or 2 am, and in a dark place like Lucerne, you actually get to see the little buggers.