Mdr course map

loufish

Reaction
Thanks for the post...I noticed many sponsors at the bottom of the map, does anybody know what the Schilling corporation is about?

JAM 1600

Reaction
Thanks for the post...I noticed many sponsors at the bottom of the map, does anybody know what the Schilling corporation is about?

Schilling Corporation has provided their semi truck and a driver to haul all of the light towers to and from the race.The light towers were donated by Hawthorne Machinery ! :):)

Brain171

Reaction
In your opinion (the racers) where would you want to see video shot on this course? I have a couple lap window. Thinking of going just before check 2 to start at. Opinions?

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Schilling Corporation has provided their semi truck and a driver to haul all of the light towers to and from the race.The light towers were donated by Hawthorne Machinery ! :):)

The light towers are a must! Good job getting those hooked up. The safety factor will be considerable from previous night races. Only draw back is the bugs :eek:

picture.php

When all 4 of the lights were turned on it looked like something out of the plagues from the Bible!!!

Great thinking!

JAM 1600

Reaction
The light towers are a must! Good job getting those hooked up. The safety factor will be considerable from previous night races. Only draw back is the bugs :eek:

picture.php

When all 4 of the lights were turned on it looked like something out of the plagues from the Bible!!!

Great thinking!

At least we will be able to see the snakes !!! I hope !!!! Thanks for the nice comments ! Lights are important and we appreciate Hawthorne Machinery for providing them and Schilling Corporation for providing the transportation ! Only problem is I did not keep one for my own pit so we will be pitting in the dark ! That should be interesting:eek::eek::rolleyes:

JAM 1600

Reaction
Mag 7 contact info for pit service- Please contact the Race Director for Mag 7 @ racedirector@mag7race.com let them know you want in and they will get all of your info ! $30.00 for full service at a night race= priceless !! :cool: