MDR/Dusty Times Report

El Chinero

Reaction
The E-Mail lines are open for your race tale.

Josh_K

Reaction
Has any on herd about the 5 open car that nailed the 199 car in a check piont? Is this true? As the story goes the 199 came up behind the 5 car at near 100 mph and nearfed him when there was a good line on each side that the 199 car could have taken. The 5 driver said that it was the hardest he has ever been hit in 5 years of racing. This pissed him off so much that a mile or two later he sees the 199 car slowing for a check piont and thinks it is a good time for some payback. The 5 driver felling unrespected grabs 3rd and drills the 199 sitting parked in the check piont. All of this is unconfimed,as I was not at the check piont or in the car. But, I did see the 5 car after the race and there was nothing left of the front bumper form the front beams forward.

martininsocal

Reaction
Thats not nerfing, thats assault with intent if it happened that way. Hitting any car while it is stopped can seriously injure someone. The back and neck injuries can end careers and leave people in constant pain. If it happened, it was wrong.

RacnCPA

Reaction
Feel free to send any additional information to Tony on the race. I'm sending him my notes, but he is writing the article. Thanks for helping Tony out!

RacnCPA

Reaction
I saw the damage on the 5 car and I talked to both drivers. It was an accident originally and perhaps some payback, but the 5 car driver and co-driver both complained of pain when they were hit. The driver of #199 did say they didn't see the 5 car until it was too late. I think it ended on the usual note that if you intentionally hit someone YOU usually suffer the most damage. Nuff said!?