MDR - Hotline

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
WOW classic i gotta keep this thread. jerry as for the silly string thing it was SOOOO FUN. its ok we have so good i deas up our sleeves still silly string was a last second f it lets do it. some of the others were out of bounds but depending on what you guys try to pull off anything might be fair game. I heard there was a $1000 bet on a lap under one min. and i know fish bet ya 20 bucks for the the person who finishes ahead of the other. gonna be a fun weekend in june during the 400 i can see it now. fish we are gonna have to get some more ideas through our heads on what to do.

btw fish i told ya we shoulda filmed the silly string incident. that would go great in a video.

Project1500

Reaction
Anybody see the really low built black bronco cruising around the race? I saw it when he was were Jerry was testing his ranger in the video on www.camburgracing.com. Anybody know who owns it?

murphco

Reaction
i think the one you are talking about is rick johnson's.real wide,super low and sounds healthy.

aligned by laser,adjusted by hammer.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Actually its Brenda Johnsons bronco. Rick got the toyota protruck so Brenda got the bronco. :) The suspension was built by Troy Johnson and it was finished up at Stewarts Raceworks. Its a beautiful build and one of the nicest broncos I have seen.

G

I was the driver of the yellow F-150 #1458. Thank You for picking up my parts if you still have them would you please PM me. Thank You