MDR KOTD course....AWESOME

ELITE10CAR

I just wanted to say that MDR did a fantastic job with the course for the race Saturday. It was an awesome course with fast sections, slow and technical sections, and gypsum road at the end. This was by far the best marked and fun course I have ever raced out there. So I am not sure who is responsible, but great job to all involved. I was also very impressed with all of the checkpoints. There were lots and also 5 random rovers.....it would be very hard to cheat and not get caught. My only beef is that I only got to race two laps due to the engine overheating. Anyways great job MDR and I am really excited to have such a great racing organization so close to home. They are really stepping up the level of racing in Plaster City...Thanks for all of your hard work.
Brandon Aymar
Car#110

LukeMcMillin

I am glad you liked it, MDR really has stepped up and that was definitely one of the best races/course put on by MDR, hope to see you at the night race, June 13th!

D. Freeman

I agree the course was really fun and a good mix of terrain. Short day for us too, flat tire rm2 another flat rm19ish then a trans failure about mile 50. Any pics of 1455? and if anyone got pics/vid of us going under the 1st bridge on the flat tire or the butt pucker up poleline id like to see it. Thanks again MDR for a fun day.

D. Freeman

No one yet the truck has a tired 100% stock 1993 Drivetrain. We knew it was a timebomb but oh well. Our race budget is less than most peoples front left tire.

prdracefab

No one yet the truck has a tired 100% stock 1993 Drivetrain. We knew it was a timebomb but oh well. Our race budget is less than most peoples front left tire.
c-6 or e4od give me a call maybe I can give you a hand

Last edited:

Tipracer

Best marked course in a long time.....Had a blast despite our problems...what broke in the transmission in the kone class 1??