• Forum membership has its advantages....

MDR KOTD pit row video

TNT race photo

great video thanks for shareing... hope those clowns picked up all the nails screws and insulation from that trailer:mad:

talkjk

Nice job putting it together. You pick a great spot to tape from, that 7 truck endo is nutz.

Thanks for posting

tq732

thanks for posting random thoughts racing. i know there is another vid from the opposite side of the course

ORAT 969

yeah good video it just sux cuz i new whos trailer that was it was i kid that live in town someone stole it from him and dumped it at start finish my buddy mark moved it to the dumpter cuz it was in the way of the kids track and wen those guys took it and thrashed it i dont think they picked any of it up its stuff like that that is ganna make BLM not let us race out there yes it was funny but pick it up so we can continue off roading in ocotillo

dAdDy'S GiRl

Thanks for sharing. You got prob the only video of our car besides the in car!

ace_photo

GET SOME
yeah good video it just sux cuz i new whos trailer that was it was i kid that live in town someone stole it from him and dumped it at start finish my buddy mark moved it to the dumpter cuz it was in the way of the kids track and wen those guys took it and thrashed it i dont think they picked any of it up its stuff like that that is ganna make BLM not let us race out there yes it was funny but pick it up so we can continue off roading in ocotillo
When I left they where picking up the mess, but I'm not a 100% sure they got it all..

TNT race photo

that trailer was used as a guest house at my aunts place for years, she gave it to someone in town awile back, when we went out to the track and saw it we figured somthing wasnt right,....we new those guys in the van would be up to no good the minute we saw them...I guess this is why the blm is needed

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
The last I saw the van, it was being put on the back of a flat bed tow rig getting impounded by the BLM Rangers.

Thanks for posting the video Joel, looks like you got our truck in there a few times.

NIKAL

that trailer was used as a guest house at my aunts place for years, she gave it to someone in town awile back, when we went out to the track and saw it we figured somthing wasnt right,....we new those guys in the van would be up to no good the minute we saw them...I guess this is why the blm is needed
The last I saw the van, it was being put on the back of a flat bed tow rig getting impounded by the BLM Rangers.
I had heard that the guys involved with steeling and destroying the trailer were arrested and the van and what was left of the trailer were impounded. I guess the Imperial Valley police and BLM were both involved.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Depends on your definition of survive. He was able to drive it a mile back to his pit where we found out the frame had bent and punctured the radiator. They actually considered making some repairs and continuing to race but they didn't have a spare radiator so they were a DNF.

Random Thoughts Racing

I arrived about 10 am on Friday, about 11 someone pulled the trailer up next to the dumpster and left it. The old spray painted van didnt arrive until sometime later. On saturday the van was cruising around after the race, made a pit row pass, went and picked up the trailer from the dumpster area, and then proceeded to pull it down pit row. They were picking up the wreckage (I have more video) but there was alot of papers and stuff that blew away in the high winds. The medical paperwork I picked up indicated the trailer was the home of a Bi-polar man from Imperial county. The van folks didnt seem to have been associated with the trailer until after the race.

I had heard that the guys involved with steeling and destroying the trailer were arrested and the van and what was left of the trailer were impounded. I guess the Imperial Valley police and BLM were both involved.

TNT race photo

I arrived about 10 am on Friday, about 11 someone pulled the trailer up next to the dumpster and left it. The old spray painted van didnt arrive until sometime later. On saturday the van was cruising around after the race, made a pit row pass, went and picked up the trailer from the dumpster area, and then proceeded to pull it down pit row. They were picking up the wreckage (I have more video) but there was alot of papers and stuff that blew away in the high winds. The medical paperwork I picked up indicated the trailer was the home of a Bi-polar man from Imperial county. The van folks didnt seem to have been associated with the trailer until after the race.
please check your P.M