MDR Lucerne 250 Photos - MPH PHOTO

gonzalo

Reaction
Had a great time at the race. Even though the turn out was very low, it was a fun race, the action and entertainment at The Wall was awesome as always.

Please visit my website to see the rest of the photos, lots of sequences, www.mphphoto.com

RACERX686

Reaction
YOU MISSED THE R/C TRUCK'S CARNAGE AFTER HE BROKE A FRONT A-ARM!! :eek::p THAT WAS OUT OF OUR CAMP, LITTLE INTERMISSION FUN FOR SUCH A SMALL ENTRY LIST....

gonzalo

Reaction
YOU MISSED THE R/C TRUCK'S CARNAGE AFTER HE BROKE A FRONT A-ARM!! :eek::p THAT WAS OUT OF OUR CAMP, LITTLE INTERMISSION FUN FOR SUCH A SMALL ENTRY LIST....

Yeah I decided to get a little closer to the Wall, sorry I missed it, the van was my favorite though!!!

RACERX686

Reaction
Yeah I decided to get a little closer to the Wall, sorry I missed it, the van was my favorite though!!!

oh the "lunch box" we call it. stay tuned for a custom paint job!! lol That little bastard could just bounce and hop around anything. Great photos!!

RACERX686

Reaction
Thanks! Were you guys the ones flying the airplanes too? I got some photos online too

http://mphphoto1.zenfolio.com/p30650451/e11d27a3b

Ya that was my little brother and my pops. Photos look cool, almost like a real one.Im trying to talk them into mounting cameras on them some how, could make for some really great and diffrent shots. Although my brothers is done now since he ran it into the power lines... oops...:D

gonzalo

Reaction
Ya that was my little brother and my pops. Photos look cool, almost like a real one.Im trying to talk them into mounting cameras on them some how, could make for some really great and diffrent shots. Although my brothers is done now since he ran it into the power lines... oops...:D

That sucks!!! And yeah I'm sure it will make some really cool shots..