MDR Lucerne 250 pics

Armistice

Reaction
Have never been able to shoot this race due to school conflicts, so left early Fri to scope some spots. Got some good stuff. Shot the wall, that was cool. Wish the wind was going as it was dusty, but was cool

M_Solms

Reaction
Nice shots everyone, all my pictures are up on my site now.

Motiracer38

Reaction
Pondella got the overall, class one, and fast lap. If I recall correctly, 3018 got second, Yonan got third, and some 16 buggy got 4th.

Armistice

Reaction
To be honest, I always am. I wish there were as many vehicles as MORE gets. Reason I like to shoot MORE races

JAM 1600

Reaction
To be honest, I always am. I wish there were as many vehicles as MORE gets. Reason I like to shoot MORE races

It is tuff when two promoters have races scheduled on the same weekend. This time it happened to be BITD with the Silver State 300. MDR will not draw very many entries when there is a race like this one happening at the same time, I am sure you were pleased with the turn from the race before this one ( The Cali 200 Night Race ). That was a decent turn out. Come on down and shoot the next MDR Superstition Series race on October 17th ! Should be a decent turn-out with some great races in most of the classes. Hope you decide to come, John Manring @ Manring Motorsports.com;)

RyanWiW

Reaction
It is tuff when two promoters have races scheduled on the same weekend. This time it happened to be BITD with the Silver State 300. MDR will not draw very many entries when there is a race like this one happening at the same time, I am sure you were pleased with the turn from the race before this one ( The Cali 200 Night Race ). That was a decent turn out. Come on down and shoot the next MDR Superstition Series race on October 17th ! Should be a decent turn-out with some great races in most of the classes. Hope you decide to come, John Manring @ Manring Motorsports.com;)

I will be there.

Baja Fool

Reaction
Further to what Jam1600 said, MDR short course was last weekend, SCORE was 2 weeks ago, SNORE race is next weekend.....no matter I still had a great time.:D